Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chestertown
Quality Suites(Chestertown)(Great Value!)
$90
$85
QualityInn
Mariners Motel(Rock Hall)(Great Value!)
$104
Travelocity
Sleep Inn(Grasonville)
$99
$94
Holiday Inn Express Kent Island(Grasonville)(Great Value!)
$110
Motel Edgewood(Edgewood)
$60
$113
$105
$175
$159
Budget Inn of Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$71
$53
$189
$144
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskwashington collegestayed here for one nightclean hotelwould stay here againtwo queen bedsfree breakfasthigher ratethe hotel managergood sized roomsc unitshower headhistoric downtowngreat place to staynice roomchecking outupon check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 2, 2011

We had two rooms for us and our kids (they don't have adjoining rooms - this was the only disappointment). Really nice rooms. very comfortable. clean. large bathroom. good linens and towels. new furniture, carpets, etc. Staff was very attentive. Breakfast was crowded and not our thing, but it was free and good, from what we saw. Both of our rooms were very quiet and we had a great night sleep. We would stay again definately!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2011

I am a royal pain in the #@@ when it comes to food and hotels.I know all the telltale signs like when you see a cockroach drinking Alka Seltzer,"DO NOT EAT THERE".
This was a very nice quiet place to stay.I love breakfast,the US Army gets credit.,ever since i was a GI I have dreamed of a hot meal at 6AM.Well I got it at the Holiday Inn express.I had bacon eggs,on a hot biscuit,I had pancakes,sausage and waffles,muffins,English muffins,fruit and a bagel.My rooms was as clean as a hospital and the TV had music as well as about 30 stations.I will return to this very nice Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank keyasset
Reviewed August 19, 2010

A friend and I traveled to Chestertown for a girls weekend. The hotel suited our needs just fine. Check-in was easy and offered friendly service. The room was clean and seemed new with fluffy linens, clean bathroom. Breakfast was above-average. We arrived early but breakfast was very crowded after 8:30 with a college baseball team. The key is always arrive early for this type of breakfast. A good choice in Chestertown.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2010

Called to confirm my reservation mid week before arrival. I was told that it had been canceled. Told GSR I did not cancel and her response was, "Well, it shows I canceled it so you must have called and talked to me". I got that straightened out. Upon arrival the staff was so rude. When I first arrived I had to wait for them to finish their discussion before I was acknowledged. I inquired about an early check in and was rudely told that they would not have anything until after 1 (the girl didn't even bother to look in the computer to see if anything was available). I sat in the breakfast area waiting for a room. During this time I saw another couple get checked in. I inquired again after seeing that and was told no rooms were clean (at 1pm). They made me feel as if I was inconveniencing them to simply check to see if they had a clean room. Once checked in the rooms were overall clean. A little bit of mold around the caulking in the shower and a squashed dead bug on the wall from a previous guest. Other than that the rooms were clean and in good condition. Breakfast was better than previous reviews I had read described. If you can overlook horrible customer service this was a good place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 27, 2009

If this hotel was cleaner it would be a good choice. It seems to have gone downhill lately. The hallway rugs are dirty and bathrooms had mold around bathtub, dirt in the corners. Guest room rug looked like a large portion around the edges was never vacuumed.
The breakfast staff handled food with bare hands. I never ate there again.
Staff is pleasant.