“LOVE LLC”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“LOVE LLC”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My family frequents Lemon Leaf for breakfast and lunch. The food is delicious and the service is very friendly. The new place is light and welcoming and much roomy than their old location. The Cream of Crab soup is the best around! Would recommend Lemon Leaf for breakfast, lunch and dinner! The crab cake salad is another lunch favorite!!

“Not for me”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I was not impressed with this restaurant. As far as Chestertown goes, it is probably one of the better ones but there were many things I did not like. The restaurant is clean and has a wonderful warm look. I thought the menus had a nice twist as they appeared handcrafted and are on Brown paper looking bags. Kind of neat. When we walked in the host was sitting at a chair and after several odd seconds of us standing there he finally looked at us like "What do you want?" I told him we would like a table for two, so without saying a word, he walked us to a table and walked away. The waitress was very nice however, she whispered everything like we were in a library. (I am telling you it was really odd). It made us feel like we weren't supposed to talk while we were there. The waitress, took our order without writing anything down, which is great but my wife ordered a shrimp salad sandwich and ended up with a chicken salad sandwich. It also was loaded with mayo and sugar. My wife ordered a cup of cream of crab soup which was made with excessive amounts of butter. I ordered the burger which was ok, but for $10 at lunch I would expect to get fries instead of chips without having to pay $2 extra. The bun was fresh and really good. I didn't like that the restaurant charges $2 if a couple wants to share a meal. I normally read trip advisor and think "well, it must not be bad if everyone else says its good and only one person says its bad." I try to not be "that guy." I truly did not like it and will not go back. Maybe its just me or maybe they had a bad day. If you go, maybe you will have a better experience than we did. Good luck

3 Thank Stickman9
Frederick, Maryland
“A very nice lunch!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Had lunch in town with my friends. The cream of crab soup is rich and has a wonderful taste (would have liked a bigger piece or two of crab). My one friend shared the crab cake salad. We were surprised and pleased that the kitchen prepared a small crab cake for each of us instead of having to split a larger cake in half. The salad was more than sufficient (tomato was tasteless-grape or cherry tomatoes would have been better.) The lemon dill dressing was super yummy--although I couldn't taste the dill. Want to return to try other selections!

Chestertown, Maryland
“Breakfast is the best value”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

After a slightly-disappointing lunch experience in their new location, it's very comforting to know their breakfasts are still top-notch. After one of their meals, I guarantee you won't be hungry until dinnertime. Be sure to check them out if you're in the Chestertown area.

1 Thank ks21620
Greensboro, Maryland
“NEW LOCATION”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My friends and I love the new location, its a perfect atmosphere! I would recommmend the crab cakes they were the best I ever had!