Quality Suites(Chestertown)(Great Value!)
Driftwood Inn(Chestertown)
Free cancellation until 07/27
$69
$150
Brampton Bed and Breakfast Inn(Chestertown)
$225
Official Site
Mariners Motel(Rock Hall)(Great Value!)
$104
Sleep Inn(Grasonville)
$91
$86
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$135
Great Oak Manor(Chestertown)
John Stam House(Chestertown)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswashington collegecookieshome away from homequiet neighborhoodmy husband and ilocal collegetake homemini fridgean amazing cookbirthday cakelocation is idealcomfortable homewithin easy walking distancegracious hostslemon leafvisiting chestertownchester river
Reviewed December 15, 2010

Driving from Hanover, MD to Chestertown I thought I was headed for the boonies and yes I did head into the boonies but in a good way. Driving up the one way (no sign to let you know that) I was greeted by Cheryl as I drove alongside the curb. That welcome, the cheery emails and phone conversation prior to that day I knew I was in for a treat. A treat it was and more. Cheryl and David opened up their B&B for myself and another vet and I couldn't thank them enough for such a great experience. The room was spacious (I got the Emily room which was bigger) with a nice larger than dorm size refrigerator, large TV with cable, wireless internet (Cheryl let me borrow her laptop), Godiva chocolate mint balls, even book lights to use for late night reading. The robes they provided are soft and fluffy and the food is to die or live for. I was so inspired by Cheryl and David I intend to go back again and again. I even didn't mind the 1 ½ hour drive back home with the bushel of steamed crabs from Fords in the back of my Mini Cooper. Small as Chestertown is I found lots to do and see. I even got to do my Taichi on the bocce field. My treasures I came back with were a newfound appreciation of baked goodies (check out her blog for recipes she uses to serve her guests), inspiration of crafts (this is where you can get your hidden Martha Stewart on; I got to learn paper quilting from Cheryl), new friendships with Cheryl, David and Sgt Arnold, and more.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed November 12, 2010

First, I would like to thank David and Cheryl for their participation in the bnbsforvets program and their gracious hospitality. Now to what you are here for....the review. If you are looking for a place to get away and relax….stop now and book a room, your search is now complete. The best way I can describe my experience is as I stated in the title…it was just like being at home. Well, I can’t say “just like being at home” it was far more relaxing. A day with no worries! Cheryl has thought of everything, even if you didn’t. Snacks, toiletry items, and pretty much anything else you could possibly need. Cheryl is a wonderful hostess and an even more enjoyable person. Oh, did I forget to mention a great cook. I was made to feel at home from the moment I walked in the door. The room was large, inviting, and spotless. There is a large TV with cable, wireless internet, refrigerator, and a very soft and comfy bed in the room. The house is located on a quiet street located just down the street from Washington College, so a perfect place for anyone perspective students, parents coming to visit or any one just looking to get away for awhile. So, if you are looking for a home away from home you have found it or at least I did. I cannot wait until I have opportunity to visit again!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed November 7, 2010

I made this reservation based on Cheryl,s exceptional telephone personality.I also noted my wifes dietary requirements (glutten Free).Upon arrival we entered the glutten free capital of MD.Cheryl went out of her way to provide excellent home made goodies,all safe to eat.No one would go wrong at this clean,tidy,loving establishment.Enjoy it when you can Kevin and Jacqui Aitken

Reviewed October 24, 2010

We found Simply Bed and Bread on Trip Advisor and due to the wonderful reviews decided to take chance. It was the best chance we ever took. There are not enough words to express how absolutely wonderful our stay was with Cheryl and David, our hosts. The atmosphere is like walking into a friend's or relative's home. They could not do enough but with such ease. They have decorated with such an eye to detail and so many extra little things such as the snacks and little notes left in our room. I had just started Weight Watchers and Cheryl made sure I did not feel the need to deviate by providing Weight Watcher friendly food for me. However, she did not forget my husband's tummy. The food was superb. As they have been residents of Chestertown for many years, they are very knowledgeable about the area and enjoy answering questions. They made us feel so special as if we were their favorite visitors, but I would bet they do this for all! There will be no other place for us when visiting our son at school. We did not want to return home. Thank you, thank you, Cheryl & David for making our visit simply wonderful!

Reviewed October 16, 2010

Cheryl and David went out of their way to make us feel at home, and if they had only provided half of what they did, it would still have been a very special B & B experience. We especially appreciated their interest in our cycling trip, and being able to make tea when we came in tired and thirsty and enjoy a cuppa with some of Cheryl's freshly baked cookies. And the advice they gave us about reasonably priced restaurants that served tasty healthy food was great!