“One of the best choices I ever made!”
other travelers have booked this property
Large private Salt pool
Shallow end to deep end 2ft - 8ft. Lots of comfortable seating in the pool area.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Large private Salt pool
Shallow end to deep end 2ft - 8ft.
Lots of comfortable seating in the pool area.
Private salt pool, super relaxing!
enjoy the hammock
Work on that tan
Small fire pit for those chilly nights in the fall.
Front of the house/ winter shot
Weeping Cherry Tree front lawn
Side lawn large enough for games.
Living room
Living room view #2
1st bedroom with ensuite bathroom
bathroom bed # 1
Bedroom  # 2 bright & sunny (queen sized bed)
Full bath for bedroom two and three
bedroom # 3
bedroom #3
Bathroom # 3 for bedroom 2 & 3
Bedroom # 4 with an ensuite bathroom
Bathroom bedroom #4
Back of the pool area leading into the woods.
Large field in the back of the house
Chestertown Farmer's  Market ! Saturdays only one of the best on the Eastern shore. 8:00am - 12:00pm
Chestertown Sunsets
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mayme314
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“One of the best choices I ever made!”
Reviewed November 11, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I was in charge of finding a rental property for our family reunion this year ( no pressure there!). I found Sandybottom and booked it. From start to finish, the interaction with the owner was seamless and painless. STORMY could not have been any more personable or gracious. The home was every single thing it promised: beautiful, quiet picturesque setting, beautifully appointed and spacious enough that after 6 days, we still all loved each other!
The highlight was the pool- a very large salt water pool was our oasis. Every day and every evening was spent in or around the pool, pure bliss.
The location of the home was ideal for trips to town. 10 minutes up the main road and we had all we needed as far as groceries, entertainment or sightseeing. I don't think I have had a more stress free, relaxing holiday ever. I cannot recommended Sandybottom enough and look forward to enjoying it myself again!

Management Response
Nov 12, 2017
Peggy I am thrilled that you and your family had a great time at our little retreat. Those are the things that we enjoy about the house the most and certainly hosting guest like you and your family. is one of them as well. Thank you for leaving the house in great shape and the wonderful little parting gifts. Look forward to seeing you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing