“Great Experience! Great Food!!”

Adam's Taphouse and Grille
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: American
Annapolis, Maryland
“Great Experience! Great Food!!”
Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

Really appreciate a restaurant where the staff works together and makes the experience great. Food is consistently great and the service is just as good. Great lay out and comfortable ambiance. It is a regular stop for my family.

Easton, Maryland
“Good food, get carryout.”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Ribs and chicken good. Stop and get carryout and the food is tasty when we get it home. The staff will accommodate special requests which are appreciated.

Visited March 2012
Centreville, MD
“Bark?”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

We eat here about once every six weeks or so. It has never been bad or terrible, but about every third visit it is really good; the way ribs are supposed to be slow cooked, smokey flavor & a nice BARK (often there is little to none on the ribs). The chicken is probably the most consistent and is typically moist & well flavored, but I can make it at home & typically go for ribs.

The steak salad is a very good value; more often than not the steak has been cooked properly & remained tender once it's been sliced for the salad. Biggest disappointment is the applesauce - I know who cares at a rib place, but I did - it was my favorite side because it was chunky & always tasted refreshing when chowing down on the bbq swine. But now the chunks have gone - why change a good thing? But alas it is gone never to return...the potato salad is good but I am now onto the coleslaw & it's not half bad :)

Visited April 2012
Centreville, Maryland
“Great Ribs and great service.”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I enjoyed the food and the service. Good family restaurant.

Visited March 2012
centreville md
“Our favorite restaurant”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

My husband & I love Adams Ribs on Kent Island MD for many reasons. The food is awesome and never have we been disappointed ever!! The staff & management are the very best around and can't be more helpful than they are. We love JT, Heather, Wes, Al, Casey & the rest of the staff. It's our favorite restaurant & watering hole since we moved from Hawaii 1993. Thank you everything!

• Visited December 2011