“Great Sushi”

Cafe Sado
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Description: One of only two Sushi restaurants on Kent Island.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is definitely one of my favorite Sushi places. All Sushi is buy one get one when you dine in. The service is sometimes slow but always friendly. We at least eat here once a week and when it's nice sitting outside looking at the view is relaxing.

3  Thank Love2travel227
There are newer reviews for Cafe Sado

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I am not against trying other sushi joints, and I often find ones that I like. However as a local- Cafe Sado is my tried and true! Their innovative sushi menu never ceases to impress, and there is something for everyone.

As Sado is considered "pan Asian", their menu consists of specialties from several different cultures, and all are done well if not authentic. It is their sushi menu that keeps them packed however. My personal favorites are always the Crunch Fire Roll, Volcano Roll and Rainbow Roll. Additionally their corking fee is very minimal and the staff is quick to bring glasses and an ice bucket if needed.

The one draw back is the sometimes slow service- depending on who your server is. Again, since the sushi is buy one- get one, it's worth the wait.

1  Thank Cewilliams115
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Need I say more? All sushi is BOGO. We visited last night on last minute decision. Sushi was fantastic!! Stay away from the Crab Ragoons appetizer, it was extremely greasy and the portion size was pathetic. Also, the Bacon wrapped scallops, the bacon was not crispy, even borderline undercooked. The scallop itself was good size, the portion was small, not made for sharing. All in all, go for the BOGO Sushi and you will leave happy.

1  Thank Lewis21601
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Sado's offers a good place for sushi - it has a two for one roll special for lunch. The sushi is very good. Their other offerings are good as well

1  Thank kdbauder
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I go to Sado's Cafe every few months for sushi. 7 out of 10 times that I have been there I get a guy named "Kadek". He is a very terrible waiter. He is very sarcastic and rude when taking your order when you ask questions. Then we got our appetizer and our friends we went to dinner with never got theirs. We never saw him again until we got our sushi to confront him. By that time we were just done. We ate our sushi and got our checks. We were at table of six so he added in gratuity. Which was acceptable. My bill was 57.45. I gave him $60 and asked for my change. He took about 15 minutes to get our checks back to us. I opened my book and he had gave me 2 dollars back. He didn't give me back any coins. He rounded it. I was furious at this point. I walked into the kitchen and found him and demanding my exact change. Overall the food is worth it. But if you want service I do not recommend this place. If you do go there tell them you do not want Kadek.

1  Thank mdmkville