“Dinner at the Tiki bar”

Chesapeake Inn Restaurant and Marina
Reserve with OpenTable
Chesapeake Inn Restaurant and Marina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bohemia Ave
Reviewed September 8, 2015

My fiancé an I, with two adult kids, had dinner there.
The food was excellent, the service great and views wonderful.

Reviewed September 8, 2015

Having been disappointed several times with the "upstairs" fine dining,we opted to use my b-day bogo coupon(up to $25) downstairs.
Mrs had cesear crab cake salad(NICE CRABACKE) and I'm a "shoreman" so I know my blue crabs..... She ate every morsel,also seved in VERY attractive bowl.

I had chicken chesapeake. HUGE portion with a generous serving of imperial on top and great fries.... With two soda AND coupon $25 bucks............ Also fabulous weather/venue

Reviewed September 6, 2015

Scenery is incredible,staff is excel liana,food was out of this world.i highly recommend this quiet lil spot.

Reviewed September 2, 2015

We opted to eat inside in the dinning room versus outside. Outside more relaxed party atmosphere with music. Inside fine dining. And it was. One of the best meals we've had in a long time. Couldn't ask for more. Our server was very efficient without be intrusive. It was like she anticipated our every need at just the right moment. We were not rushed at all which happens at some places. She brought beautiful plates of excellently prepared food. You could tell the chef really takes pride is his cooking. Had a window table which offered a nice view of the canal. Bring your wallet though. This can be (and was for us) an expensive meal but well worth it.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

It is 4 restaurants in one with 2 bars. It is lively fantastic foods and a great wine selection. You can arrive by car by foot or boat, what fun