“We Had Our Wedding Here and Are So Happy That We Did!!!”

Chesapeake Inn Restaurant and Marina
Reserve with OpenTable
Chesapeake Inn Restaurant and Marina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bohemia Ave
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We had our wedding here a few weeks ago and my wife and I couldn't have been happier at how it all went.

The food was amazing!!! We got compliments from our guests as to how good the crab cakes were...

The view of the bridge and canal is so cool too!!!

Thank you Eddie Greer!!!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Lunch was wonderful. Hubby had soft shell crab sandwich & I had a seafood pasta entree. They were very accommodating to make changes as requested from menu selections. Martini was great, also!
Our waitress, although polite and knowledgeable, was not very attentive. Someone else served the entrees and she never checked to see if we needed anything or had a problem with the food. I probably would have ordered another martini if she checked back so maybe it's just as well she was scarce. The restaurant was 80% empty so I don't understand the lack of attentiveness.
The view of the C&D canal & bridge and a part of town was very nice. There was also a large fish tank with tropical fish that was very calming.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

You won't go wrong here with the view, the menu and the staff. Very nice atmosphere, extensive menu choices that cater to every appetite. Prices range from moderate to expensive. Outdoor seating is available at the lowere level but the dining room is the most comfortable in the summer (also offers the best views).

They have an outdoor bar which is pretty large and can be noisy on most evenings, with live music on weekends. No steamed crabs served here but almost all other popular seafood opitions

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Nice enough place as far as the deck area goes. Nice views off the water. Fun vibe with the live music. Pleasant decor. What made it average at best was the overpriced food which was nothing to rave about. We had pizza with a mostly burnt and very thin crust and barely any topping on it. For $15, I expect a bit more. The crab topped fries were pretty good though. The second disappointment was the waitress who had major attitude from the moment we sat down. My husband and I got there about an hour or so before closing and I guess she just had about enough of working that night and made no bones about expressing her displeasure over having to wait on us. Hey, I used to wait tables too and its tiring, etc. But it comes with the job and you could at least try to fake it that you care. She brought our drinks out and just plopped them down saying, "here...I don't know who ordered what". It went downhill from there. So did her tip.

2  Thank Elisa D
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Too big for Chesapeake City. The food was ok but the quality of the ingredients made me wonder why I was spending so much money for the meal. There is no doubt that you will need your big bills as soon as you get there...there is valet parking at a price and no free parking close by. You have your choice of casual dining on the docks or sophisticated dining upstairs. The quality did not improve. The party crowd comes out at night and it changed the entire atmosphere. It's obvious that the owners are trying to accommodate every social status.

2  Thank Christine D