“WOW!”

Chesapeake Beach Resort and Spa
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Pampered feeling at this hotel. All the comfort and convenience of a cruise ship. I was pleased to know I didn't have to go very far to access my every need...within walking distance. Great breakfast buffet, easy simple breakfast off the menu. Dinner at both restaraunts was filling and good quality. Pool was great. View is of the bay. Next time, I may get the King suite for the jaccuzzi. There is a pool and sauna, but no hot tub. I'm used to cruise ships. I rate this a 9. Slots were poor, don't go for the gaming aspect. The hotel is all that matters. We went for a family wedding and were surprised that one of our group stayed at the Chesapeake one night and also at the Yacht club the second night but preferred our Chesapeake hotel without question. I tend to agree.

Room Tip: End of hall is good for sleeping-in due to elevator traffic. There is a noise curfew.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This place is really nice... one of our favorite place to come my husband and I. We are making plans now to go back there we love the water, very nice atmosphere, nice place to come to relive stress and relax.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We have stayed at the resort several times when visiting family in the area and have always had a great time. Pleasant staff, nice rooms, hot coffee, tea, etc. in lobby. The Rod and Reel restuarant next door has the best crab cakes and a wonderful breakfast buffet on weekends. Highly recommend .

Room Tip: Most rooms offer a view of the Chesapeake.
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I took my older sister and 84 year old mother to this resort. The service and personnel were wonderful. I took my mother to her first spa experience! She got a massage, facial, pedicure and manicure. She was over the moon and my sister and I enjoyed ourselves. We enjoyed the weekend breakfast and out dinner at Rod and Reel. The food was 5 star. We also enjoyed our breakfast at Smokey Joe's. The hotel room was spotless. We also watched the football game in the lounge in front of the fireplace. I will be back in November and will schedule another family trip in December. KUDOS to the entire staff for a professional, clean, and well price resort.

Room Tip: I like the rooms with a balcony....I love looking out at the water. When I as at the resort in Augu...
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have to say that the resort is beautiful and the workers are very nice and helpful. The rooms are clean and look just like any other small hotel chain. The food at the restaurant was good and priced well. If you like slots they got them but different. The only complaint I have are the prices for the rooms, they cost more then a luxurious room in DC or OC Maryland. If I had to choose I would go to Ocean City MD for two nights for the price we paid for one night. This was not a last minute reservation it was made 3 months in advance.

Room Tip: You can rent a house down the street for the same price or less and fit more people.
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I came here for a wedding from California. Loved the beautiful marina location with an on site restaurant and bar. There's a nearby park and walkway that takes you to the cliffs along the bay. Close proximity to DC and Annapolis. I stayed in room 411 which had a lovely view of the sun rising over bay each morning. If returning, I would probably request the room next door (413) which had a patio.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The day I arrived for my stay at the CBRS, the weather was fabulous. I checked into my room, which they had ready for me, and walked out onto my 4th floor balcony overlooking a frontal view of the Chesapeake Bay. I will never tire of being able to see Chesapeake and North Beach from the 4th floor because you get to take in the beauty of it in a panoramic sweep. Headed out to find some muscles for dinner and found the best ones in town at Neptunes. Time to retire for the night, so headed back to the CBRS for a Jacuzzi bath and some quiet time on the balcony listening to the quiet sounds of evening. Inside a very inviting and comfortable king sized bed awaited me. I slept like a baby. As a matter of fact, I slept through breakfast! Fortunately, coffee was right in my room, all I had to do was brew it, sip it on the balcony and then pack. A great time and I will most certainly return before the end of the year.

Room Tip: Fourth floor rooms with a frontal view of the bay and a balcony will never disappoint you.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Executive Inn & Suites
#2 of 3 in Upper Marlboro
Chesapeake House Tilghman Island
Anchored Inn at Hidden Harbor

Been to Chesapeake Beach Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!