“Good Place for Breakfast”

Traders Seafood Steak and Ale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Stopped at Traders Seafood Steak and Ale for breakfast one morning while in the Chesapeake Beach area. Good food and portions. I was solo on this particular morning, so I sat at the bar. Service at the bar not the greatest in the morning, but I noticed that those at tables in the dining room were getting good service. Breakfast menu is varied and provides a good selection. Would not hesitate to return.

1  Thank Rob1151

Reviewed May 3, 2014

We go to breakfast here once in a while, have never eaten any other time. Family friendly but they now have slot machines in the bar, so that is a little weird, good breakfast for good price, I hate to pay too much for breakfast. Service can be sketchy at times.

1  Thank kblackstock718
Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband and I are staying for a week at the Chesapeake resort and spa. We have been eating all of our meals at the resorts restaurants till today. We decided to try Traders for breakfast! The food was awesome and a lot of it!! Husband got the super breakfast for $8.99 four plates of food!! Eggs, sausage or other meat choice, French toast or pancakes, grits or home fries, buttered toast. My $5.59 breakfast came with 4 links of sausage, the best home fries anywhere egg, and toast. We will be going back to try lunch and dinners!!! Best meal all week! A must stop while at Chesapeake beach

1  Thank Bbgrl222
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Very friendly establishment. Children are welcome and the wait staff is very friendly and professional.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Food is good as is the service. Their breakfast is the best!! Salads are always fresh. Bar makes tasty drinks