“OMG! Again, reviews don't lie!”

Doc's Riverside Grille
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Centreville
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Rehoboth Beach
“OMG! Again, reviews don't lie!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

WOW. Again, went here after a Nationals Game in Dc, was a very unexpected surprise. We took the reviews and decided to take a change on an out of the way place. All i can say is WOW, it was so good i took pics! If your near, even remotely, please do yourself a favor and go here! Drive 1 hr or more out of your way to go here even! IT IS SO WORTH IT! We had the nachos Grande, Chicken wings, Rib eye, and i cant even remember what else. The drinks as well were delicious.

• Visited July 2013

“Great Food!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is a local restaurant which has great food but is a bit pricey. many locals frequent this establishment and it has become a hang out for the younger locals too. I can say I have tried a lot of different items on the menu and have not been disappointed. The homemade chips that they make are delicious. The cream of crab is one of the best In the area. and the turkey sandwich on the pretzel roll is always a good choice! This is a very family friendly place which is sure to be a favorite if you are a local.

• Visited April 2013
Easton, Maryland
“Early dinner at the bar”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The picture here is NOT this place. There are not a lot of places to choose from in Centerville. We wanted something before a 7:30 concert. This was just fine. GREAT beer selection. Not so great for wines by the glass. I had quisedillas and he had a big burger. Both were fine. Suggest toasting the buns. Service at the bar was great. Lots of TVs. Close to the water but too far to walk from down town.

• Visited April 2013
Grasonville, Maryland
“Overstuffed wraps!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I don’t agree on the below poster about prices. We mostly go for lunches when the opportunity arises. Our last visit in February we had wraps, one rockfish and one shrimp. I think they were about $10 each but they were the most packed wraps I have seen. There was shrimp and fish all the way down to the last bite. Not like others were you end up with wrap and greens once you get that far into it. Drink prices look in line with other Queen Anne’s County establishments.

• Visited February 2013
Grasonville, Maryland, United States
“Worthy of a visit from Guy Fieri......and this ain't a dive!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My wife has visited Doc's Riverside Bar & Grill several times with her girl friends. This past weekend, I visited the Grille for the first time. A good time was going on in the bar area as the celebrations for St Patrick's Day was starting.

My wife and I opted to sit in the dining room. My wife had her favorite burger in the world here. Its a burger with American cheese (which she normally hates) layered with shrimp and scallops in a sauce and the house's homemade chips. For some reason the burger works for her and she loves it. I ordered the beer battered haddock. OMG.....it was crusty and tasty and served on a 12" open faced sub roll along with lettuce and tomato. I opted for the homemade coleslaw and it was delicious. Half the haddock made it home. Doc's makes great home cooked food that is not over priced. I can't wait to visit on a Sunday morning for their breakfast.

• Visited March 2013