“Awesome!”

Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Centreville
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

The food is always great at Doc's! The prices are fair, the service is always friendly and they have the best chicken wings ever. Great atmosphere!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I eat here once or twice a month depending on my schedule and the food and service is wonderful! I hive Docs 5 stars

Reviewed August 12, 2012

only been there once, but it's a nice place for lunch and, i suppose, dinner, with an attached bar and outdoor tables. this place is very popular. our food was great, as was our waitress. we'll be back.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Went with my two boys on a Saturday night. Yes, parking is a challenge, but we found a spot and only had to wait a few minutes for seating. Great menu, lots of sandwiches, burgers, salads, and several carnivour entrees. We enjoyed everything we got, chips were great, burgers and sandwiches large and tasty. Ambience of main dining room wasn't fancy--and no view of the "riverside"--and tables pretty tightly packed, but service, food and value all well done.

1  Thank ghp3
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I dined alone here, as I had some time to kill in Centreville. I actually went on T.A. and found this place, so gave it a try. Parking is extremely tight......not enough spaces and hard to navigate. Once inside I was greeted by super friendly host staff and waitress. Looks like there are two parts- one bar area (lively) and small dining room (quiet). I chose the dining room. The dining room looked a little worn, but comfortable. Everything on the menu looked good, but I had to decide, and went for the Diamond Head Burger (with pineapple, teriyaki, and swiss), salad, and chips. The chips are made in house, and are awesome! My burger was perfect, juicy, tasty, and perfectly cooked and seasoned. Salad was good ($5.95 was a little steep), but nothing special. Overall, and great experience, and will go back again. Hopefully the parking situation can be worked out.