“My Favorite Pizza in Catonsville”
Review of Chef Paolino

Chef Paolino
Ranked #5 of 105 Restaurants in Catonsville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
“My Favorite Pizza in Catonsville”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Chef P's is a local treasure! My husband isn't a big fan, because he likes Scitinnos so much, but Chef P's has my favorite pizza in Catonsville. I never eat the crust on most pizza because I rather save room for the cheese, but I always make room for this crust. Always tastes fresh and homemade, delicious! They also have good pastas, I have tried a manicotti with a cream sauce which is my favorite. If you eat in, you order and servers bring your food when it's ready. Nice atmoshphere, staff is friendly, and they always have good food. I know people who are from Italy that come here on a regular basis, so it must be pretty good; highly recommended.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Cheffoodie08

Towson, Maryland
“Had manicoti lunch special take out, excellent!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This was among the best Italian cuisine I have had to date and their prices are very reasonable. I was able to have my manicoti and side salad for around $10. I figure if their take out is this good then I'll have to try going to the restaurant for dinner soon!

• Visited February 2013
Baltimore
“Chef P's Gets It Right, ALL The Time”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Not "gourmet" but certainly very, very, good. Pizza's good, pasta is usually good, and the salads are GREAT.

Visited December 2012
York, Pennsylvania, United States
“Amazing food in a Casual Atmosphere”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have been here for lunch on many occasions. The food, whether pizza or salad or Italian entree is always beautifully cooked with well seasoned authentic Italian flavors. Lunch is under $10 and well worth every penny. As other reviews have stated you order and pay for your food and they call your number. In my opinion this is the only downside to this restaurant. The food is so good I wish there were quiet tables, inviting decor, and table service. So, my advice is to go for the amazing food or order out and have your own romantic dinner at home!

• Visited September 2012
Catonsville, Maryland, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“we are here once weekly”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Another Catonsville standard. Sometimes the pizza crust is a little tough, but that's ok. Mista Verde salad is tasty. I personally like Scittino's pizza better, but I like Paolino's entrees better. Good selection of wine, too. Perfect for families as well as out of town guests. Can't go wrong

Visited November 2012