“Friendly, Reasonable and Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Catonsville, MD
“Friendly, Reasonable and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

My family eats here at least twice a week. The service is friendly, the prices are reasonable, and the food is always good (especially the Kung Pao Chicker).

Visited July 2012
2 Thank JBT311

Edgewood, Maryland
“Great food at great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

I'm not sure why this place gets such bad reviews. looks like some of them are for slow home delivery service. I don't think that should have much bearing on the food. The food here is simply good in my opininon. The Pad Thai is better here than at some Thai restaurants I eaten at! they give you much more meat and flavor than a traditional Thai restaurant. the lunch specials are VERY cheap and you get more than enough for one person to eat. I 've eaten in, and carried out. Both times, no issues. Except: it looks like when you eat in the restaurant at lunch, they only have one waiter. its always been the case the umteen times I've eaten there. He's good, but sometimes when the place gets busy they would do much better with more than one waiter. I never could understand why only one waiter. One time I screwed up on the tip, I guess he thought I didn't leave him enough. He angrily slammed my change on the table, loud enough for other patrons to turn heads. I thought that was out of line. when I got back to work, I realized that I didn't leave him enough so I went back and gave him more. he was very polite when I returned, and the place was packed, by the way. and he was still the only waiter! LOL. but besides that, the food is good, the prices are good, and the waitstaff is attentive for the most part. I go for the food, so I give this place good marks.
NOTE: this place isnt a stand alone building. its' in a funny place. it's in a office building on the second level. no worries though...

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
Beijing, China
“awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

I made a fairly simple order off dinner hour but by no means late.
It took nearly an hour an a half for delivery, they did not include the soup I ordered and the food tasted terrible.
Their Kungpao chicken was mostly celery, did not have any red pepper or sichuan pepper corn. The fried rice tasted like it was days old and microwave egg rolls are better.

• Visited July 2011
Salisbury, Maryland
“Great food at a great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2011

Simply outstanding chinese food, with great service... You can byob, fyi

• 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank Christian B
owings mills
“SIMPLY HORRIBLE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2011

One star just because there was no "no star" option. Reading the great reviews, I decided to order from here. First: the food was horrible, found a piece of rubberband in my food, I had to throw it away. Second: they charged me twice. I said no big deal, I'll just call and let them know...Third: HORRIBLE customer service, in fact what customer service??? Once I called and informed them I had been charged twice, the lady in the phone said, "you will need to bring your credit card statement in to the shop, so we can make sure you are telling the truth" WHAT???? Ok, fine, I would have gone there with my statement, but the way she spoke to me was HUMILIATING, so I asked to speak with the manager, and she goes, "talk to me, I'm the one here, manager is not here" and then I said, I would prefer to talk to the manager, please tell him/her to call me back, she goes, "you are a liar, why are you bothering us when we have business to do?" and I go, OK, why am I taking all this [--], when I can just call my credit card and file a dispute, which is what I did, and got my money back for the duplicate charge. I'm submitting a BBB report on them as well.

• Visited February 2011