“LOTS OF TYPES OF FOOD”

Cuisines: American
virginia beach
“LOTS OF TYPES OF FOOD”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I went there today and they had self serve every thing even drinks, but the restroom was stinky and lah liquid on the floor ( might be pee)

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank cupcake3146

Ellicott City, MD
“Old Fashioned Buffet”
Reviewed June 19, 2010

This restaurant reminds me of the old fashioned buffet that folks used to go to a lot "in the old days." We were introduced to it by our now 92 year old aunt and she does like it. I think the grandkids like it because they had fun picking and choosing. It is not a place I would choose to go to often, but I thought it was tolerable. It's fun to go back to the old days on occasion! For buffet food, I thought it was as good as any you'd find. I'd give it a try.

2 Thank DiBowers
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Affordable Comfort Food Even the Grands Will Like It!”
Reviewed March 17, 2010

Best little secret is they make good fried chicken. The side dishes are tasty and they do have coupons for kids eat free deals. Good place to take the grands and they can always find something they "really" do like to eat and you don't have to cook. This is a buffet, it is reasonable, good food....it is not a gourmet restaurant. If you want to get full with simple home style food ...eat here, you will get your money's worth.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Ewww...talk about trashy.”
Reviewed February 27, 2009

Ewww...talk about trashy.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“EEEEEUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! About all I can say on this. My grandmother makes me take her here every so ofter and I...”
Reviewed July 11, 2008

EEEEEUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
About all I can say on this. My grandmother makes me take her here every so ofter and I endure it for as long as I can before I find the nearest bathroom and hurl. The people are nice enough, but I just don't know how often they recycle the food, and clean everything. Bottom line is- I JUST DONT KNOW. But poor ma, 83 year old Ma, this is her favorite place to go, how can I tell her no? So if you see me there? Pluleeeze....run the other way.....LMAO!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook