“Late Night”

Applebee's
Ranked #73 of 106 Restaurants in Catonsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Applebee's is nothing spectular to write home about. If you have the munchies and want to get something quick. The food is okay, their tortilla soup is pretty good. They used to have half off appetizers after 9:00 pm. Service could be better.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

The food was good, the waiter was awesome. He was very nice and made me feel very special. I didn't wait long for my food or beverage.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Food is acceptable but sometimes cold or greasy or not very pleasing to the eye. Just your regular family chain food. Nothing to remember.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

The manager at the Baltimore National Pike location is rude and unprofessional. I calmly asked her a question about their policy and she was immediately defensive and seemed like she just didn't want to be at work. I usually go there early but today I went in the evening and that is the thanks they gave me for my business... I will not go back any evenings, better yet, I'll go somewhere else.

2  Thank Brelee333
Reviewed May 7, 2012

This is your average Applebees. Food is fine service okay drinks good!