“Great Waiter”

Applebee's
Ranked #76 of 105 Restaurants in Catonsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 3, 2013

The food was good, the waiter was awesome. He was very nice and made me feel very special. I didn't wait long for my food or beverage.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Food is acceptable but sometimes cold or greasy or not very pleasing to the eye. Just your regular family chain food. Nothing to remember.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

The manager at the Baltimore National Pike location is rude and unprofessional. I calmly asked her a question about their policy and she was immediately defensive and seemed like she just didn't want to be at work. I usually go there early but today I went in the evening and that is the thanks they gave me for my business... I will not go back any evenings, better yet, I'll go somewhere else.

2  Thank Brelee333
Reviewed May 7, 2012

This is your average Applebees. Food is fine service okay drinks good!

Reviewed March 23, 2012

This Applebee's is one of my favorite local chain restaurants. I am a fan of the fiesta lime chicken. The wait staff is down-to-earth and the prices are reasonable. As casual dining goes, I find it a welcome option to overcrowded buffets and Southern-style restaurants where patrons have to wait for seating and get jabbed by elbows on a lazy Sunday. It also seems to be popular among families passing through the area.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!