“Simply put, the Best”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2010

Good Indian food can make your day. As a former Catonsville resident, I knew Indian Delight was delicious. Was it naive of me to think other Indian Food establishments should be the same? YUP. Ive had good indian food all over the country, and to this day, Indian Delight of Catonsville tops them all. Great Atmosphere, Great prices, Decent Service, and oh yes, Incredible Food. I highly suggest this to anyone.

There are newer reviews for Indian Delight

Reviewed July 17, 2010

So, I went to this restaurant a few years ago...and it was quite mediocre. My wife and I decided, as we were in the neighborhood and felt like some Indian food, to give these guys another shot.

I am so glad I did. I don't know what they've done here, but this place was RIDICULOUSLY excellent this time. I ordered the boti kabab, and was greeted by the MOST DELICIOUS and most tender lamb I have ever tasted IN MY LIFETIME of over 25 years of eating, and preparing Indian food. I actually never knew, or expected, that lamb could be this great. The assorted appetizers I ordered were mediocre---about what I remembered...but the breads and main entrees we ordered were just absolutely without comparison. Especially considering the extremely modest price compared to other Indian restaurants in the Baltimore metro area, I am converted and will be solely eating here from now on.

Really, wow. Words cannot describe how succulent today's dinner entrees were from this place. Again, not a big fan of their very mediocre appetizers and soups, but the breads and entrees were VASTLY improved over what I remembered. I recommend.

Reviewed May 2, 2010

We often go here for carryout and dine in. The buffet is amazing, and the stables are fantastic. The owner is friendly and often talks to us. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. A++ Indian food.

Reviewed October 1, 2008

Just went to Indian Delight for the first time tonight- it was great! The food was delicious and there was a huge variety. Prices were good, too. We got 2 appetizers and naan. My husband got a lamb dish and I got a vegetarian curry dish. Everything was so good, and the food was brought out rather quickly. The portions were pretty good sized, too - we both had leftovers to take home.
I will definitely be going back! Highly recommend!

Reviewed November 24, 2007

This place doesn't just have the best indian food I've ever had, their food tastes better than most italian or american or chinese restaurants within 20 miles. The buffet on the weekends are a great price (about $12 I think) and you can try a variety of entrees. Everybody helps serve the tables, so you get taken care of really well. The atmosphere is a little boring inside. It needs more windows, but its clean, classy, and pleasant. Give it try!
Everybody at my work really likes the place, and they drive from 20 minutes away.

1  Thank NissaBaltimore