“Best indian food, great service”
Review of Indian Delight

Indian Delight
Ranked #14 of 105 Restaurants in Catonsville
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This place always serve fresh food. there chicken tikka masala is the best, also coconut naan. spicy tea is yummy. waiter is very polite and clean. I go there every other week....

There are newer reviews for Indian Delight

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I went in by myself for dinner and was barely acknowledged. A surly waiter just pointed at a table. That's all that happened for quite awhile before someone deigned to come over and ask what I wanted. I noticed some people drinking a bottle of wine at another table, so I asked if they had a wine list. The waiter seemed to get quite upset that I would even ask for such a horrible thing and told me they didn't serve alcohol, so I guess it's a BYOB. Again, it was quite awhile before my drink (Diet Coke) came out and the nasty waiter lowered himself to take my dinner order. The food did not take terribly long to arrive, but the waiter forgot part of my order. I didn't even bring it to his attention because at that point, I just wanted to get out of there. The bread was OK, but my entree was horrible. I ate maybe half of it and left the rest, couldn't stomach anymore. I will never go back and will warn everyone I know what a nasty place it is.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

This was actually my 2nd visit to this restaurant. I moved into downtown Catonsville in October 2011, and Indian Delight was the first place I went out to eat based on a suggestion from a friend. Both visits I had the buffet (about $20/person), which consisted of several dishes I was familiar with, and some that I wasn't. Usually, I'm not really a big fan of tikki marsala, but this place has me salivating to go back for more of it! They also had tandoori chicken, a spicy beef dish that I can't recall the name, and several vegetarian dishes and sides, along with the rice, breads, samosas, tea, etc that one expects to have with Indian food. Overall, I had a great experience both times, and I'm planning a return trip this weekend.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

The place serves good indian food. I went back but there were a number of flies in the window inside of the place. That concerned me so I have not been back.

Reviewed April 20, 2011

We were very disappointed with this restaurant after reading the great reviews. When I think of Indian food I think of it being full of spices and flavor. Unfortunately, at Indian Delight everything was bland. From our appetizers to the main course everything lacked flavor. While nothing was bad...nothing was particularly good either. Also, the service in general was very slow. We will not go back--there's got to be better places to get Indian food.