Quality Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$93
Priceline
Rodeway Inn(Elkridge)
$59
RodewayInn
All reviewsroom was cleanthe breakfast areadesk clerknon smoking roomfirst floorbaltimoresilverware
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I'm not usually a fan of budget hotels, but sometimes location and availability suggest giving them a try. There isn't much accommodation in the immediate Catonsville vicinity, so I've used the Comfort Inn now twice. Both times it has been a pleasant experience.
The rooms are adequate size and clean. The staff is efficient and accommodating. The wireless worked very well. The breakfast was perfectly adequate.
All in all, a great value.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We traveled to Maryland with my church. We took a few of the intruments that we had, including amps. We arrive at the hotel and check-in. The staff was nice but the language barrier was hard. She had a hard time understanding what we asked for. That's was rough but not too bad. It happens. It's America. BUT...she informed us that there was NO ELEVATOR!! I wish someone would have told me earlier because I would have chosen a hotel with an elevator. We needed to know that. The stairwell was HOT AS HADES! Carrying all of the equipment and luggage up to our rooms( I dare you to leave anything expensive in the car. It's some funny characters walking around in the middle of the night) was exhausting.

The carpet is absolutely horrible. Very old. Dirty tubs,

The beds...SO COMFORTABLE. It looked a little dirty on the sides but the pillows, sheets and comforter was nice. The breakfast....pretty good!

My main issue was the

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 21, 2013

that was the best of the best staying in the hotel comfot in,everything was wonderful,i cant wait to go there again!!!the service,all clean the bathroom,sheet,blanket,floor,the fitness room and comfortable,really nice silent,in the hall everthing quiet i really was happy and pleased,love this hotel each time has been a pleasure from the moment we arrive until the time we depart.the reception is welcoming and friendly,i cant think of a single negative i felt great very good experience!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Our fanily had a blast ..super staff service perfect breakfast to start a new day with. Beds better than he and comfortable and nice furniture and enjoyed the flat screen tv definitely staying when come back un town. Thank you for great hospitality

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Walked into bullet proof window, very dirty carpets, smelly rooms, and shows its age. This is not for the business travel. This is truly a truck stop hotel with no concern of safety and cleanliness. Don't waste your time and money. Late night attendant very nice and friendly. I wish you all a safe stay. There were shoes in the hallway. This is probably one of the worst comfort inns I have been in. I m very surprised
comfort inn allows them to retain the name.

This is funny will not allow me to leave feedback until I write a book at least 200 characters?

So I guess trip advisor does not want honest reviews.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
KShrestha, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and complimenting the night staff. We are committed to making your visit a pleasant one and I regret the conditions of your arrival was not quite perfect. Please accept our sincere apologies. We are continuously making improvements and take your feedback with a positive outlook. We will work in all areas that need improvement and your feedback helps us. We acknowledge the areas that need improvement and assure you that we are working on them. We hope you will consider staying with us again in future. Anytime you feel your stay doesn't meet your expectations, we like to hear from you and do our best to satisfy you.