“Great Hotel near Baltimore” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Catonsville
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
“Great Hotel near Baltimore”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

We found the hotel to be very convenient to Baltimore, at a much better price than found further in town. The staff were wonderful, the rooms comfortable and the breakfast very good. There are many shops and restaurants all around so it was a very relaxing and easy stay. A real highlight was the fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies that one of the staff made each day---a lovely touch!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank valbill071
KShrestha, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you very much. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and loved our fresh baked cookies. Please come back for more. :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Korean first
Eden, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

Bad exit with traffic. SLOW, SLOW, SLOW internet. Asked the front desk clerk about the connection and she said you can come in the lobby and watch..... Hello! Why is the lobby a good speed but not the room. The microwave in my room burned my popcorn. I could only get 2 doubles since I was CLC. I am a single person, don't need 2 beds! Waste of space. The rooms are small, counter space in bathroom very small. Cops were here, 2 of them on Friday evening. Don't feel safe here. Noise from hall is extra noticeable inside the room especially when you are a third shift worker.

Room Tip: Middle of hall is better but still noisy.
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your response. I am very sorry that everything was not to your liking. Internet speeds may vary depending upon number of users logged onto an access point at a particular time. With growing demand and multiple devices accessing the network at the same time, we will consider upgrade in services. There are several access points for guests to log onto and front desk only meant to give an immediate solution. I apologize about their response. When staying with us, please ask for me and I will try my best to make sure things are to your liking specially when you are staying for longer periods. We want all guests to have a comfortable stay.
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

Having stayed here frequently, the hotel was tired but they have made a lot of changes. The hotel is renovated and it is quite good. The room has flat screen tvs and I saw them put new bedding in the rooms though mine still had the old bedding. I am still staying in the room and hope they will change my bedding soon. The staff is very nice and they are quite attentive to solve the problems. They have a nice hot breakfast with sausage, eggs and waffle.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
KShrestha, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for always staying with us. We are glad that you like the new changes and we hope to be of greater service to you.
doug
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

well well well.. finally the thing changed around at comfort inn, which is my frequent stop. This stay was full of surprises. The hotel is completely renovated. I can definitely say that the owner of the hotel did step up forward to makes his guest satisfied stay.

The rooms look so brand new, the bedding is so great and new art work, new furniture and finally Flat screen TV make me feel like my own bed room.

The service was awesome before renovation, but after the renovation one can't get better than this.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much. We are glad that you liked the changes. We will be doing more upgrades and hope we can continue to surprise you.
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

I stayed here for location. It is right near 695. easy access to Downtown, Glen Burnie, and Towson. My room was clean and good. Breakfast was normally. it was good experience overall. would stay again and recommend.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you! Hope you will continue to stay with us.
Catonsville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

I am at this hotel a lot and it is the BEST!! The owner just remodeled the whole hotel and upgraded a lot. This hotel is ALWAYS clean and well stocked. The staff are very friendly, especially the front deks lady Miss Pam. She checks me in with a great smile and attitude.
I LOVE THIS HOTEL!!!!!!!! There is even a great SUBWAY close by!

Room Tip: Ask for a room far away from elevators and entrance doors
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you staying with us and leaving a positive feedback. We hope to continue be of great value to you.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

Since 2005 I've stayed at this hotel about 20 times and have never had a bad experience. It's not brand new or luxurious, but it is reasonably priced, the management is friendly and helpful, and it's located in a safe area less than 15 minutes from downtown Baltimore. There's also an excellent complimentary breakfast with waffles, eggs, and sausage. If the hotel management reads this, you need a better selection of donuts... my only complaint.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Timothy M
Thank you very much for your positive response. Thanks for staying with us. I don't know if you had the opportunity to stay in our newly renovated rooms but during the period of your stay we were doing renovations. We will consider your suggestion about the donuts. Hope you will join us soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Catonsville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Baltimore West - Catonsville
Quality Inn Windsor Mill / Baltimore West
Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn
Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!