WINNER WONDERLAND

Add it.
Kabab Hut
Ranked #67 of 104 Restaurants in Catonsville
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Food has become consistently tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2012

Im usually here once a month. About a 7-8 months back back they had issues with food quality being a hit or miss but especially in the last three months they have become consistent. everything is available, food comes out on time and is properly cooked & seasoned and they definitely improved on the interior decor, it looks warm and cozy.

Personal favorites:
Chicken wrap, tikka masala, mango lassi and the vege samosas

• Visited January 2012

Baltimore, Maryland
“Good Halal food - reasonable price-”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2011

This is one of our regular hang outs.Like the food.
My husband likes the Chicken tandoori wings. We hae tried all the below and liked them
1) chicken tikka masala
2) malai kabab
3) coconut shrimp ( I like it)

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Catonsville, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Watch out for aftereffects!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2011

My friend and I went to this place the other night because it was new to us and right around the corner. Plus, we were craving some naan and yogurt sauce. After ordering, we took our drinks from the fridge and noticed that they felt cool, not cold to the touch. Either the setting on the fridge was not where it should have been, or they had restocked right before we got there. I did not mind, as I'm used to warm drinks, but my friend had to ask for ice, which they graciously provided.

We got our appetizer, the veggie samosas, which were very spicy, but came with a sweet red sauce that helped with the heat. We also go our naan bread with the yogurt sauce, raita. The naan was fluffy, doughy, and delicious, but the raita did not seem very fresh, and had a sweetness to it that we were not used to.

My friend ordered the chicken tikka masala that came with bad lettuce, but good rice. The red sauce was delicious and although we are not fans of white meat, the cubes of chicken breast were surprisingly tender and juicy. I got the lamb chops that also came with bad lettuce, but the chick peas were okay, and the lamb chops were pretty good. The best part of the meal was the naan bread, which we used to soak up the sauces and eat with the meats. We finished a whole basketful!

Overall, the meal was very satisfying. However, I only give this place two stars because we both had problems that night. I kept having to wake up to go to the bathroom, and I thought it was because of the spiciness of the food. But then I heard from my friend that she ended up violently vomiting (think Exorcist)! Perhaps it was just a bad night to go, but neither of us want to relive that experience ever again.

Visited April 2011