“I have never been more insulted!!”
Review of Regions - CLOSED

Regions
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, International, Bar, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mellor
Reviewed May 3, 2013

My 3 friends and I were finished our meal, talking, we had just paid the check when the manager came up to our table and asked us to please come to the bar and finish talking, he needed our table for other guests! I am 57 years old and I have NEVER been asked to get up to let other guests have a table. We got there at 6:30 and were asked to get up from the table at 8:45 PM. There were other tables that were there before us, did the manager ask them to leave too. I will NEVER go back to Regions, I will spread the word in Catonsville about the insulting behavior of the management. The manager told us there is an unwritten rule that patrons get 2 hours for a meal, WHAT? I have never heard of anything like that! The owners and management should be ashamed of themselves for treating members of the Catonsville community like that! Not only was the management rude but it was loud and our waitress was on the snotty side! If you are going to make a trip to Regions, make sure you are only there for 2 hours, after that, the management wants you OUT the door!!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The food and atmosphere was great. I also love the BYOB, although I think the restaurant is working on getting a full liquor license. The menu is interesting in that you have big plates and little plates and can pick and choose and share. I can't wait to go bak again

Reviewed March 21, 2013

The food is very good. A little pricey but I was very satisfied with the presentation and taste of the food. The waiter we had was borrowed from the Catonsville Gourmet which both restaurants I believe are owned by the same owner. He was good but a little discombobulated when trying to tell us what were the specials, because he didn't really know them and he came to refill our glasses with iced tea and completely spilled it all over the floor while pouring it. It was good food but not as impressive as I thought it would be. The atmosphere is okay. A little dark for my taste but pleasant. The window seat is nice. You can view the street and it the hometown people milling about.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We just went for brunch over the weekend... First time in Catonsville, a nice cozy place to visit..

The REGIONS restaurant was a very good experience... the six of us had different dishes and all were perfect. Even small requests -we asked no cheese for my friend's food-... were delivered with a smile! Great service!

Tomato Crab Bisque... Ummm Yummi! highly recommended
BYOB - WOW! we had plenty of mimosas!!!

For desert: We made the comment on how much I love to have Fried-Banana... They don't have it in their menu but suddenly, We had a delicious fried-banana as a courtesy!!!

We are returning as soon as weather gets a bit warmer :-)

Reviewed January 21, 2013

This restaurant was great! The atmosphere is very warm and welcoming. We shared quite a few different dishes. BYOB! We were very pleased with everything! Even made the reservation on line and had a response within minutes. We will definitely be going back. Quaint area to walk around as well.