“Still wonderful”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 10, 2019

I have been here several times but not much recently. Went for lunch w/ a friend & it's still great. It fills up fast & they don't take reservations. I had hoped to have the lobster fontina grilled cheese as that is my favorite but they were out of lobster on a Monday so I opted for the
Pan Seared Crispy Duck Breast:
Mixed greens, orange segments, Craisins, roasted pecans with Blood Orange Vinaigrette Dressing. It was delicious, duck was done perfectly & it was a huge portion so I took about 1/2 of it home. Friend had a Florentine Benedict which she thoroughly enjoyed. I just need to get back here more often since they have so many great choices on their menu & I'd love to try many more.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 3, 2019

Great breakfast food! I've been here twice recently, both times for breakfast foods. It's busy and delicious. Street parking.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed March 3, 2019

We visit about 3 times a month and are always pleased. It can be pricey but the portions are enormous and you can easily make 2 to 3 meals out of any of the sandwiches, which we do almost every time!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 14, 2019

On the outside, this place seems like a nothing-special-difficult-to-notice random diner. Don't be fooled! They have AH.MAZ.ING food. And, to top it off, the portions are generous! I get the Rachel sandwich almost every time because it's my favorite item there!

It comes with a mountain of thick sliced turkey, a little dish of their delicious cole slaw, and I always substitute regular french fries for green bean fries with wasabi dipping sauce.... Ohhh... I want it right now!

Once, I ordered a triple meat sandwich that had roast beef, pastrami, and something else... and it was so heartily served, that I took some home, and that sandwich fed me for 2 days! Their prices are on the high side, but it's definitely worth it!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Nice neighborhood grill. We visit several times a month. The servers are all friendly and provide fast service. I’ve never had a bad meal.

Date of visit: January 2019