“Delicious Pho” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Delicious Pho”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I really like their pho and the spring rolls with peanut sauce are good too. Everything is very fresh tasting. The servers are friendly and service is pretty quick.

I also love their avocado milkshake, sometimes I stop by and just get one to go. Its really common to find in Asia, but this is the first restaurant in the US I have seen with it on their menu. An avocado milkshake sounds strange, but is slightly sweet and really creamy.

• Visited January 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good choice for vietnamese food in the Baltimore area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I am vietnamese, this fact is provided because I wanted to make sure whoever is planning on using this as a guide understands the background of the person writing this review. This was my first time to this restaurant. It is clean, service was fast, and the food was tasty. The dishes ordered were egg rolls, pho bo vien, and bun bo hue, all were delicious. It is as authentic as you can get. We will definitely be back to try other dishes on the menu. More to follow....

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Thomas C
Chicago
“I never knew there were so many types of pho”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

This place had, at least, 10 types of pho. I had no idea there were so many. I had it a place in Indy 6 years ago and it came with beef (meatballs, strips, etc) and the rice noodles, vegetables. The place I went to in Maryland had it with chicken, pork or shrimp. I went with a traditional beef version and it was both extremely filling and tasty for getting the small (the large must be a trough). It did not have the meatballs that I have had in the past but still tasty. My husband had gotten some sort of a seafood variety soup and said it was fine but, as he finished off the last of my pho (I was too full to manage it on my own), he said mine was better. I think we paid $8.50, which is not too bad for such a large bowl. The service was prompt and efficient. They brought a huge plate of basil and bean sprouts, which I liked.

• Visited May 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“You go for the Pho not the Ambience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

An extensive pho and Vietnamese main dish menu. The food is delicious and a terrific value. The large, fragrant bowls of pho come with aplate of fresh basil and bean sprots for garnish. This little restaurant in a Route 40 shopping center is well worth a trip.

“Worth trying”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

Love the food, food itself is great. But horrible service and tip is already included- one time I gave more than $5 tip on $10 pho+ Hotrible service. So watch out for that.
Dont expect a great service but their pho is one of the best-

• 1 of 5 stars