$119
$146
$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$123
$184
$174
Residence Inn
$134
$124
Courtyard
All reviewspanda expressreceived excellent customer servicenight shiftmetro stationnew jerseyfresh fruitking bedweekend stayfamily vacationnice roomthe breakfast areadcredskinsmarylandstadiumroomy
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I traveled 4 hours and I needed a place to finally rest. My friend decided to stay at the Country & suites in Capitol Heights, Maryland. Since it was a "spur of the moment" thing I didn't have high hopes for luxury. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and it didn't have that "hotel smell" I had a great night sleep and I just love those pillows. But my favorite part of the experience was in the morning when I was 10 minutes late for breakfast. The staff was friendly and courteous and allowed me and my friends to have breakfast... I think we'll stay another night. :-)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank sylviakb1
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at the Country Inn! Excellent managent and staff! You have gained another loyal customer! I will recomend this hotel to everyone! I was truly amazed at the hospitality that me and my family received! It is greatly appreciated!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I had the most wonderful experience with Country Inn & Suites during a trying time in my life. On June 30, 2013 I lost my brother. I contacted William Ragon (Manager) and explained my situation. He had great compassion and with minutes found 21 rooms for my family who were traveling from all over the country to participate in my brother’s Home Going Services. The staff during our staff was warm and very and provided us with everything that we need in our hour of sorrow. I live in Upper Marlboro, MD and I will be using this hotel again for my family reunion in August this year.
I truly want to thank the staff of Country Inn & Suites.

Demetrice T. Brown Sr.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Leon C, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington, D.C. East - Capitol Heights, MD, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you so much for your review! We truly aim to please our guests, and it is always wonderful when our hard work gets noticed. We hope you will choose our hotel again.

Leon Chittams, CRDE

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I was on vacation and not familiar with the dc area..I booked the room using my hotel points with country inn ans suites. The area the hotel was in was a little different than hotels I normally book. The area surrounding the hotel only had fast food places. Up the street and waaay around the corner was Fed Ex field so you would think there would be some restaurants around but there was not. When I checked in the staff was great a guy even went upstairs to see if there was a room ready prior to check in. The room was spacious it was a suite. The only issue was the sink drained really slow. The morning breakfast was wonderful the lady who worked there actually made from scratch biscuits..I had 4 or 5. I don't really eat sausage gravy so what I had to eat was pretty limited to biscuits and orange juice. They had juices,bagels, toast, mini blueberry muffins, hot oatmeal, eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy, yogurt and a waffle machine. All staff I encountered including someone who I think may have been the manager were all very nice.

• Stayed: June 2013
Leon C, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington, D.C. East - Capitol Heights, MD, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. It is always wonderful to hear that our staff made our guests feel welcome. We absolutely pride ourselves on our friendliness, and we appreciate the acknowledgement. We apologize for the issue with your sink, and hope you will choose to stay with us again!

Leon Chittams, CRDE

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I booked the room through Hotwire where the hotel was listed as being nonsmoking. When I got there the room they assigned reeked of cigarettes which you could smell when exiting the elevator. I complained and the clerk put me in a different room, but when I returned from dinner he said I had to back to the smoking room. He claimed the manager chewed him out and threatened to fire him if I was still in the new room the next morning. He even had a security guard there to escort me to the smoking room and I was told if I didn't move to the smoking room I would be escorted off the premises. He couldn't even refund my money because I booked it on Hotwire. It didn't matter to them that they were in the wrong by advertising as a 100% smoke free hotel but were allowing smoking on part of the third floor, confirmed by the hotel security guard and the ashtrays that were present in the rooms. I had to scramble to find a room for the night.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Travelmom204
Leon C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington, D.C. East - Capitol Heights, MD, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We sincerely apologize for the confusion in your room booking. We are currently working with Hotwire to clear up the discrepancy in their listings, and assure you that you will not be charged for the booking at our hotel. We apologize for the mixup, and all of our employees will be properly trained to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Leon Chittams