“close n convenience”

Days Inn Camp Springs Andrews AFB
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Camp Springs
Reviewed April 3, 2014

The hotel was right of the highway , close to DC too. Had a good night sleep . Friendly staff was helpful to provide me metro information to DC ,which was the best way from hotel. Good breakfast in large room . Overall good stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 31, 2014

This place is the worst place ever. We stayed there this past weekend and were bitten by bed bugs. I called at 2:00 am and reported the incident and the front desk man didnt care told me he had no more rooms available so when i asked about getting my money back he said i would have to speak w/ the manager who is not in until Monday. When i checked out on sunday i spoke with a female clerk and she was helpful and told me to call on Monday and speak with the manager Reena and that she would refund my room. I called this morning and the manager was very rude would not listen to me in reference to my experience and kept telling me to hold on. she claimed someone was in the room and they hadnt complained. I told her that was not my concern and i have pictures as well as my bites. she advised i could send them and she would forward it but she couldnt do anything she said she could only give credit if I came back and visited again. I advised her I would not stay there again due to the treatment and she began to get loud and scream at me. I asked her to lower her voice because she kept screaming at me and i asked who was over her. she told me to call back around noon to speak with Paul Patel. SHe placed me on hold again and then hung up on me. Very upset at the treatment at this point I am waiting to call back. I would never go to this place again or recommend. The Quality in up the street looked way better.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank 513angels
Reviewed March 25, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 21, 2014

OK so out of necessity i made the mistake of staying here 3 times....i figured that this gives me a good idea of what it was really like...the first time i went in the receptionist was on her phone the entire time she was checking me in RUDE!! She was dressed so unprofessionally (wife beater wiith days inn uniform jacket buttoned over it) She was barely understandable because of her accent).

Out of the three times staying, 2 of them i was given a smoking room when i specifically asked for a non-smoking one...the third time i stayed, i made it the last because the experience was so bad!!

The sheets had stains on them...the comforter had cigarette burns in it...and when coming into our room for the night there was a shady guy outside our door drinking a 40 that asked if i had any weed!!

Bottom line: bad area, even worse hotel, terrible staff STAY AWAY!!

Tip: For a few dollars more stay here: Comfort Inn at Joint Base Andrews, 10000 times nicer!! and only a few more miles down the road!

Room Tip: Stay Away!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Tim R
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I am satisified with my visit here at the hotel. Good service, I enjoyed my experience here. Would come back again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I decided to write about this hotel again after reading some of the reviews. It's really is a nice play to stay and they offer a fair price for the area. I've been staying at this hotel since 2006. I like the location, which is close to my job and it's in close proximity to Washington, DC without the hustle and bustle. I have had very good experiences with both the staff and the manager. They always try to accommodate me in any way possible. I usually only spend one or two nights here at a time. I wouldn't do a long vacation here because I prefer condos. However, if your goal is to sightsee and spend your time enjoying the area, this is a nice place to stay. The hotel has done some renovations recently. I would like to see flat screens in the rooms at some point in the future. I suggest that you contact the front desk and/or management, right away, if you are aware of any problems. They seem to be very responsive. I'm sure that they want to make sure that their customers are satisfied.

I have never been in a room that was dirty. The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms, furniture and floors are clean.

Room Tip: Check your room before you move all of our stuff in and make sure you fill out the request section i...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Camp Springs
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#5 of 9 in Camp Springs
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Camp Springs (Andrews Air Force Base)
Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Oxon Hill
Comfort Inn at Joint Base Andrews
Woodspring Suites Washington DC Andrews AFB
Hampton Inn & Suites Camp Springs/Andrews AFB

Been to Days Inn Camp Springs Andrews AFB? Share your experiences!