Quality Inn
$64
Travelocity
  • Free Internet
$264
All reviewsmain gatethe young ladyandrewsbasemuffinsmicrowave
Reviewed March 14, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for one night due to a business trip. The hotel isn't bad, but it just isn't that good. To begin with, it is not located in a nice area. The staff at the hotel checked me inn very quickly and were pleasant.

The room I stayed in was clean, and included: a flat screen tv, a small refrigerator, and coffee maker. I tried to use the gym within the hotel, which was pretty limited. To make matters worse, nearly all of the equipment was "out of order" so I couldn't get a workout.

Overall, this is a decent budget hotel located in an undesirable area.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2009

Spent 1 night there midweek, was in town for business at Andrews AFB, but the base lodging was full, so I was sent there instead. Check-in was easy, the front desk staff very friendly and helpful, even at the late hour of 10:45pm, when you know they just wanted to go home! Room was modest but about what you'd expect of a Choice mid-level hotel, I've stayed in many over the years and this was decent, good wifi (plug-in only). Child was crying across the hall, but eventually it went to sleep, not the hotel's fault. I got breakfast the next morning, and it was delicious, hot eggs, bacon, muffins, toast...very good! Friendly attendants at the breakfast area, as well. I got a late checkout because I didn't have to be at Andrews til 2pm, and when I left, my ride was picking me up at the hotel, and they allowed me to leave my bags in the luggage room until my day was done at 7pm. All in all, a great experience, and I would stay there again if the need were to ever arise.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank JCS276
Reviewed June 19, 2009

Not a fancy hotel (wish they had a pool).
But: Nice clean rooms, fantastic continental breakfast, and some of the most helpful staff I've ever seen in a hotel at any price.
This is a great hotel to use as a base to see a lot of Washington. The Branch Ave. metro stop is close, but you'll need to drive there.
Glad we stayed there, and will stay there again if we need a hotel in the Washington area.

• Stayed: June 2009
1  Thank TravelLion
Reviewed September 1, 2008

Without a doubt, this is not a 5 diamond property; but, without a doubt, you will not be charged 5 diamond money. The bottom line is that it is a property that offers a clean, quiet room and a friendly, responsive staff at a reasonable rate.

I ended up staying at this property for about 3 weeks due to housing contract difficulties. I initially booked two nights with the hotel and after learning that my stay would need to be longer, the staff actually informed the GM, who contacted me about an even better rate!

The room was very comfortable and clean, stocked with all the expected amenities complete with safe and microwave/fridge. As an added "plus", there is always water placed in your room daily. The fitness room and the public areas were equally kept in pristine condition. The breakfast is always fully stocked with your regular Continental expectancies, but waffles and eggs are also provided. The hotel has one wing with exterior corridors, and one with interior corridors. There must be pet friendly rooms, as the property also has a dog walk. The laundry facilities proved to be a welcome for me. Parking is plentiful, and security is provided by the local police.

Metro is just a short drive away, but because parking is at a premium, I always utilized the bus that picks up directly in front of the property if I needed to catch the subway. It would have been convenient to have an onsite restaurant, but delivery options are available and the front desk was always willing to provide directions to local dining establishments. The only drawback is that the property does not feature a swimming pool.

Overall, the experience was pleasurable and fit well within my budget. They have earned my continued patronage!!!!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank cneal2
Reviewed April 20, 2007

This is not a five star hotel; but I did not pay five star prices either! Two star prices got us a extremely nice hotel room.

I was impressed at check in that the front desk staff acted like they wanted to help me, not just sit there and draw a paycheck. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful.

The room (we were on the Allentown Road side) was quite nice. We live in the country and I was amazed how quiet the room was as close to the road as it is. We heard two sirens in two nights going past.

Security seemingly was OK: Parking was more than plentiful: And the breakfast was great.

If I have anything negative to say it would be that it would be nice to have queen size beds (or maybe a queen and a full size) instead of two full size beds as the option to one king size. For three adults, two of which are oversized, sleeping was a little too close.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank DesertBayou