“Worst Booking ever” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Camp Springs/Andrews AFB DC Area

Super 8 Camp Springs/Andrews AFB DC Area
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Camp Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Winston Salem, N.C.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed here Sept.10-12,2012. Big mistake. Went to check in, the people were RUDE, got to the room, IT WAS FILTHY AND STUNK! No chairs, except for one, and it looked like it would fall if my daschund got on it! Phone would not work, dead bolt lock would not lock(luckliy I had my guard dog with me!) Only ice machine was on the 2nd floor(I'm a handicap person). After I left, I did some research and found this is part of the Wyndham chain. I Notifies the corporate offices about my stay, recomended they send someone in under cover, then BLOW IT UP! Later the manager emailed me and offered me a 30% discount on my next stay..I asked her why would I want to stay in a place where the staff was rude, the place was dirty, the phone did not work, and the locks would not lock. I have not heard from them since! I don't know when, or if, I will ever stay in a Super 8 again! Do yourself a favor and avoid this place!

Room Tip: Stay in another part of town!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Stafford, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

my husband and I stay here for one night. In the middle of the night someone came into are room with a key its a good thing we had the chain on the door. I reported it to staff they acted like they didnt care at all. I tryed called the menger of this hotel and he would never return my call. I will never stay here agine

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I booked a 2 full bed room for 4 people on December 26, 2012. The room exceeded my expectation considering the amount spent. The room and the bathroom were clean. We did not face issues of any kind. There was an additional wash basin in the main area, towels, a closet, a hair dryer, an iron and iron board, a television, free wifi, and a coffee maker.
The complimentary continental breakfast was decent. There was coffee, 2/3 varieties of juice, 2 types of cereal, milk, bread, butter, jam, pancakes, maple syrup and supposedly few more items which were over as we came down for breakfast quite late.I could not expect anything more in the amount I had spent for the stay.
All in all, it was a great deal and I am very satisfied with my stay. Will definitely prefer Super8 to other budget motels.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
#4 of 9 in Camp Springs
3.5 of 5 stars 58 reviews
Comfort Inn at Joint Base Andrews
Sleep Inn & Suites Upper Marlboro near Andrews AFB
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Camp Springs (Andrews Air Force Base)
Holiday Inn Express Washington DC East - Andrews AFB
Hampton Inn & Suites Camp Springs/Andrews AFB

Been to Super 8 Camp Springs/Andrews AFB DC Area? Share your experiences!