Super 8 Camp Springs/Andrews AFB DC Area
$68
TripAdvisor
$93
$215
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 2, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 29, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2012

This is good hotel for visiting Washington DC if you are budget minded. It is located about 15 minutes from downtown as long you are not traveling during rush hour. The metro is only 1-2 miles away.

The room was clean. It was basic. The old 25" analog tv had very few channels. The bed was hard. Breakfast was slim. Bagel, muffin, cold ceral, coffee and juice.

The room was quiet for the neighbood.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Georden7 W
Reviewed July 5, 2012

My bad time started before I even got to the hotel. I called several times because I was coming in from out of town and would be running late to check in. I called several times with no answer. And when I finally got one, she asked me if I could call back in 5 minutes and then hung up on me!! When I got there, the lady who checked me in wasnt the same person who was rude to me earlier that day, but she was just as rude!!! She acted as if she didnt want to help me. I was asking about what was in the area and she acted like she didnt know. My room was suppose to be a non-smoking room. It wasnt. It smelled awful. Luckily, I bought scented candles. I usually bring my own pillows and comforter to certain hotels. Im glad I did this time! My sheets had stains and holes in them. The shower head had mildew all over it, so I had to clean it off before I used it. I saw roaches the last night of my stay. I was VERY displeased. I have never had a hotel experience this bad. I HONESTLY WANT A REFUND!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo