Holiday Inn Express Camp Springs, MD
I stayed in room 529 a double queen bedded room.
• Outdoor pool
• 32” flatscreen TV is now commonplace
• Has micro/fridge
• Bathroom while small looks fresh/current with 2 tiered vanity
• Tile floors in bath
• Room has had some updating to look current
• Near Andrews AFB
• Decent internet speed and connection
• Pool faces expressway
• Small work desk with ONLY ONE electrical outlet to power electronics
• Mediocre chair is not designed for extended sessions on laptop
• Walls in hallway finished poorly
• Constant moderate highway noise. Noise may be reduced on opposite side of building?
I left fan running on high all night to negate the sound. Worked for me.
• Small bath vanity leaves little room for toiletries despite being double tiered
The breakfast area was small and crowded. I took my food to the room. They had some hot food choices, cereal, yogurt, breads, pancake maker, etc.
Overall I would give this property an 88/100 and a 90/100 for value. It’s a good property at a good price. The highway noise got old after a while, but it would be fine for 1-2 nights.
I would consider staying here in the future. I might consider staying at the Country Inn and Suites or Hampton Inn across the road next time, they also looked good and are not so close to the highway
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express DC Andrews AFB. This suburban Washington, DC hotel is only 1.5 miles from Andrews Air Force Base, home of Air Force One, and just 8 miles from Downtown Washington, DC. We are located at exit 7B just off the I95/I495 beltway. This Washington, DC hotel is .25 miles to the Branch Avenue Metro (Rail) Station which gives you easy access to the Greater Washington, DC area. Our guests will enjoy the convenience to the many nearby attractions including: National Harbor, Old Town Alexandria, Six Flags of America, Downtown Washington DC, FedEx Field (home to the Washington Redskins), the White House, and the Smithsonian Museums. Business travelers will appreciate our close proximity to Boeing, Suitland Federal Center, US Patent Office, Bolling A.F.B., Anacostia Naval Station and the corporate parks of Largo/Upper Marlboro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Washington DC East - Andrews AFB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Camp Springs / Andrews Afb Hotel Camp Springs
- Holiday Inn Camp Springs
- Camp Springs Holiday Inn