We traveled to the Hyatt for one night on July 4th with our two young children (2&4). We arrived early and they were able to give us our room with a nice view of the bay. We asked for a crib at check in, but had to ask a second time a couple hours later before they delivered it.
The rooms are fantastic, large and clean, with comfortable beds. We had a nice balcony, refrigerator, and large bathroom. We could not ask for a nicer room.
The service was mostly excellent as well. Most of the staff was very helpful and offered quick service. Only one exception to this, but this was minor and I would still give the service a 9 out of 10.
The food was OK to good. This was the one area where I had higher expectations. We had poolside service for lunch and everything was fine, but nothing I would order again. In the evening, we did the buffet which was nothing to write home about. The breakfast buffet in the morning was excellent.
There is plenty to do for young kids with great pools, smores at the fire pit, and beautiful grounds. The planned kids activities were not the best, but there was plenty else to do that it did not matter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the pampering luxury and picturesque landscape of Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina. Located on the beautiful Choptank River, Hyatt Chesapeake is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort that encompasses more than 342 acres. Our resort offers a wide range of fun recreational activities, including an 18-hole championship golf course, which received a 4 1/2 star rating (out of 5) from Golf Digest. Our acclaimed Sago Spa & Salon boasts 14 treatment rooms providing a complete range of signature Eastern Shore spa treatments. The River Marsh Marina has 150 full service slips that dock upto 150 ft yachts. Other amenities include two outdoor pools, a glass-enclosed Wintergarden pool, a state-of-the-art fitness center, private beach with boat/ kayak/Jet Ski rentals, wildlife preserve, four lighted tennis courts, and more.Regional seafood specialties and waterfront views are just two of the attractions at Hyatt Chesapeake's six restaurants and lounges. The property offers 400 luxurious guest rooms. In addition to step-out balconies with magnificent views, each room has 37" flat screen TVs and inviting leather armchairs with ottomans. Come enjoy this luxury waterfront destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Otel, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa And Marina
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina Hotel Cambridge
- Hyatt Regency Cambridge
- Hyatt Cambridge
- Hyatt Chesapeake Bay