If you are planning a wedding, make sure to look into the Hyatt Chesapeake. My new wife and I had our event on Saturday July, 19th, and it was absolutely perfect. Jordan in valet started us off with a fantastic welcome. He organized his guys into a pit crew which helped us with everything we needed, not just on the arrival but throughout the entire weekend. He was an ambassador of the resort.
Every interaction we had with every staff member on the property was a pleasant one. The front desk staff was fantastic for us and all of our attendees, never having any trouble helping us with whatever we needed. But to drop a few names; Lynda our banquet captain was on top of everything for each of our rehearsal dinner, the reception and our Sunday brunch. Mark, the valet manager was our own personal chauffeur. Jason in recreation made sure everyone was having a good time by the pool. Frank at Dock's Bar kept the drinks flowing. Most of all, Kate Hopkins, our event manager put everything together so perfectly starting from when we met with her back in December. Our wedding and all of the events were as stress free as possible. The fact that my mother was relatively calm the whole time was the most shocking of all. Kate had it handled. Thanks to Harry as well for his assistance behind the scenes.
The property is gorgeous, we have countless stunning photos. The food and amenities are wonderful, but the staff really made our day outstanding. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the pampering luxury and picturesque landscape of Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina. Located on the beautiful Choptank River, Hyatt Chesapeake is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort that encompasses more than 342 acres. Our resort offers a wide range of fun recreational activities, including an 18-hole championship golf course, which received a 4 1/2 star rating (out of 5) from Golf Digest. Our acclaimed Sago Spa & Salon boasts 14 treatment rooms providing a complete range of signature Eastern Shore spa treatments. The River Marsh Marina has 150 full service slips that dock upto 150 ft yachts. Other amenities include two outdoor pools, a glass-enclosed Wintergarden pool, a state-of-the-art fitness center, private beach with boat/ kayak/Jet Ski rentals, wildlife preserve, four lighted tennis courts, and more.Regional seafood specialties and waterfront views are just two of the attractions at Hyatt Chesapeake's six restaurants and lounges. The property offers 400 luxurious guest rooms. In addition to step-out balconies with magnificent views, each room has 37" flat screen TVs and inviting leather armchairs with ottomans. Come enjoy this luxury waterfront destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa And Marina
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina Hotel Cambridge
- Hyatt Regency Cambridge
- Hyatt Cambridge
- Hyatt Chesapeake Bay