Well my friends and I went to the Hyatt at Chesapeake Bay for a guys get-a-way golf weekend. We are all busy and tried to get there in peak season, but it worked out to be the last weekend in October. We were told the weather was still good, we were told right.
We arrived Thursday night and checked in, the desk personnel was awesome, bellmen took our bags and the check was smooth!
Got to the rooms and they were immaculate, we has a very spacious suite. We could really spread out and enjoy our selves.
For the next three days we played 36 holes a day, the course was awesome, in great shape and the weather cooperated.
The other amenities in the hotel were just as good, the fitness room, pool, Jacuzzi and especially the huge fireplace outside.
The food and service at the golf course was fantastic and we all bought some great merchandise to take home.
The other restaurants on the grounds were amazing as well. We never left the place!
We will return next year, maybe earlier in the season, but knowing us it may be the same time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the pampering luxury and picturesque landscape of Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina. Located on the beautiful Choptank River, Hyatt Chesapeake is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort that encompasses more than 342 acres. Our resort offers a wide range of fun recreational activities, including an 18-hole championship golf course, which received a 4 1/2 star rating (out of 5) from Golf Digest. Our acclaimed Sago Spa & Salon boasts 14 treatment rooms providing a complete range of signature Eastern Shore spa treatments. The River Marsh Marina has 150 full service slips that dock upto 150 ft yachts. Other amenities include two outdoor pools, a glass-enclosed Wintergarden pool, a state-of-the-art fitness center, private beach with boat/ kayak/Jet Ski rentals, wildlife preserve, four lighted tennis courts, and more.Regional seafood specialties and waterfront views are just two of the attractions at Hyatt Chesapeake's six restaurants and lounges. The property offers 400 luxurious guest rooms. In addition to step-out balconies with magnificent views, each room has 37" flat screen TVs and inviting leather armchairs with ottomans. Come enjoy this luxury waterfront destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa And Marina
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina Hotel Cambridge
- Hyatt Regency Cambridge
- Hyatt Cambridge
- Hyatt Chesapeake Bay