When you live on the east coast, it is difficult to find a family resort without traveling to Florida or Caribbean. Imagine our surprise when we found the Hyatt Chesapeake. Here are the reasons why I loved it:
1. Friendly staff
2. Clean rooms
3. Balcony rooms
4. S'mores every night
5. 3 pools: the kids pool has a waterslide, the adult pool is an infinity pool and there is a really nice indoor pool.
6. Ice Cream happy hour in the hotel store.
7. Big game room
8. A very nice gym - not that I used it.
9. Camp Hyatt so the parents can have some alone time.
11. bike rentals
12. jet ski rentals
15. great pool side drinks for mom and dad.
16. pool side relay race, bingo, red light/green light games done by the pool staff
17. If you have older children (11, 12 etc) they have the freedom to walk around the hotel and use the indoor pool at night. You can feel safe and the kids feel like they have freedom.
18. There are many places to visit outside of the hotel
19. The guests are extremely friendly and want to get to know other people.
20. Delicious buffet breakfast.
We stayed when the hotel had a deal where you stay two nights and get the third for free along with free breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the pampering luxury and picturesque landscape of Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina. Located on the beautiful Choptank River, Hyatt Chesapeake is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort that encompasses more than 342 acres. Our resort offers a wide range of fun recreational activities, including an 18-hole championship golf course, which received a 4 1/2 star rating (out of 5) from Golf Digest. Our acclaimed Sago Spa & Salon boasts 14 treatment rooms providing a complete range of signature Eastern Shore spa treatments. The River Marsh Marina has 150 full service slips that dock upto 150 ft yachts. Other amenities include two outdoor pools, a glass-enclosed Wintergarden pool, a state-of-the-art fitness center, private beach with boat/ kayak/Jet Ski rentals, wildlife preserve, four lighted tennis courts, and more.Regional seafood specialties and waterfront views are just two of the attractions at Hyatt Chesapeake's six restaurants and lounges. The property offers 400 luxurious guest rooms. In addition to step-out balconies with magnificent views, each room has 37" flat screen TVs and inviting leather armchairs with ottomans. Come enjoy this luxury waterfront destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina Hotel Cambridge
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa And Marina
- Hyatt Regency Cambridge
- Hyatt Cambridge
- Hyatt Chesapeake Bay