Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$122
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn And Suites(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$133
Oxford Inn(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$135
$83
$67
Hampton Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$135
$88
$68
Tidewater Inn(Easton)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Quality Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$101
$93
Priceline
2,509 results
All reviewsindoor poolwaters edgewater viewblue pointmini golfchesapeake bayair hockeychoptank riverbeach volleyballping pongeastern shorebeautiful propertyfire pithot tublong weekendromantic getawayoutdoor activities
Reviewed July 1, 2012

A great room...clean and perfectly comfortable and a free upgrade. There was no shortage of service around the entire property. It's a great escape from the city. My only complaint is that it was very crowded but that's probably because they are doing things right!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Whether you're looking for a great vacation or just a weekend getaway you can not do better than the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina. Situated right on the bay in the town of Cambridge, Maryland, the resort has many activities for the family, including golf, tennis, swimming (pool or shore), and boating to name a few. Although it can be a bit balmy during the day, in the evening the area cools down to a very comfortable level with a slight breeze.

I was part of a company meeting that had over 400 people descend on the resort and to say the staff was gracious and accommodating would be an understatement. The resort went out of their way to make us feel welcome; even though I'm sure we were a handful. The rooms are extremely comfortable and clean. My room over looked the very scenic bay. It was quite beautiful.

Should the opportunity arise for my family and me to travel in the area I would not hesitate to stay at the resort. Consider it highly recommended.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the bay!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ArchieMYL
Reviewed June 28, 2012

stayed a week, never had an issue until the last night prior to checkout, cleaning service cleaned hardwood floor with something so slick it caused me to fall. when I called down and complained the lady at the desk assured me I would see a comp on my bill, it never happened. I did receive multiple phone calls from the staff to check on my status, but no actual compensation for my injury.

Room Tip: if you don't valet park, you have to hike a mile to your room......parking is all the way behind the property, and you have to walk a really long way
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank fishinggirl32355
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

We apologize for this unfortunate experience. Our team is following-up via private message, to gather more details on the situation.

Warm Regards,
Cari Ruppert
Associate Director of Sales

Reviewed June 27, 2012

From being greeted with complimentary strawberry watermelon mimosas for the adults and camera for the kids to retrieving the toy alligator my 2 year old threw off our balcony onto the roof below, our stay was wonderful. Our room had a great balcony with seating that overlooked the water. The resort was very kid friendly and accommodating to our 5 and 2 year old from the kiddie pools to kid friendly fare in the restaurants. The only thing that kept this rating from being 5 stars was a bland lunch we had in one of the restaurants on our first day. However, I will say that the remainder of our meals were very good. For those unfamiliar with the area as we were, we quickly discovered that Cambridge is not a very safe area so we elected not to venture into town after dark. However, the resort is located near other very nice towns such as St Michaels. Assateague Island is also only about an hour away and worth the trip. We will definitely make our way back to this resort in the future!

Room Tip: Splurge for the balcony with the seating, it provided a wonderful spot to sit and watch the sunset!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Attorney_J
Reviewed June 25, 2012

1. We check in last minute - funeral. 2. First room - toilet backed up with sewage. 3. Get upgraded to a suite (unknowingly charged an extra $20 per night for this). 4. Waters Edge Restaurant - food good, service excruciatingly slow! 5. Room service was looking like the only dept. functioning well (2 days perfect, last day on way to funeral - never showed up, lost our order). Had to ASK to get resort fee comp'd for that day. 6. Business center - LAUGHABLE!! nothing worked and staff member had no idea how to make fax or copier work. Great. 7. Extended our stay due to family obligation. No room for us on last night (we'd been there a week already) - had to fight to get a room. 8. Spa is by appt. only. Mickey-mouse!
It's the best place in Cambridge but there is no competition to sharpen their game. Management needs an overhaul. I'm from Scottsdale AZ where the service is impeccable everywhere. If they are going to charge resort prices, they'd better go stay at a top notch resort and see how it operates.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Reese N
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

We sincerely regret the service difficulties experienced during this recent stay. Please know these issues will be shared with our management team so that necessary steps are taken. We appreciate guest feedback and hope to provide a four-diamond resort experience during a future stay.

Warm Regards,