Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$113
$108
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn And Suites(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$95
$88
$65
Oxford Inn(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$135
$67
Hampton Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$135
Hampton.com
$72
Tidewater Inn(Easton)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Quality Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$99
2,511 results
All reviewsindoor poolwaters edgewater viewblue pointmini golfchesapeake bayair hockeychoptank riverbeach volleyballping pongeastern shorebeautiful propertyfire pithot tublong weekendromantic getawayoutdoor activities
Reviewed September 29, 2007

Went there for a three days meeting. When I got there, I was very impressed by the view of the bay. The swimming pools are great. However, the food was so over priced and the selections were not that many.

My room was very nice has a Bay view. But, I have to agree, with the rate we paid, we should desire the internet access.

I like the swimming pools. The infinity pool has a great view to the Bay. The indoor heated pool didn't have too many people (maybe they were all in the meetings!! ha ha).

The SPA area is nice and clean. Since it was a treat, I can't say if it was worth the money.. :-)

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank immuntox
Reviewed September 15, 2007

We stayed for 7 days in August 2007 - with our 3 children aged 3-9 with us. It is a fantastic location for kids, with great facilities. The kids really loved toasting s'mores by the fire at night, the dive-in movie (beside the indoor pool), and the slides in eth main pool. All teh staff were extremely friendly and helpful - nothing was a problem for them.

The restaurants on site are all of high standard, however we did have some issues with our check in the Blue Point seafood one - we were charged for an extra bottle of wine. On explaining this to the waitress it was removed from the bill but still charged to the account at the final stage. Eventually it was removed and we paid the bill. Other than that restaurants were all fantastic.

I'd highly recommend the hotel and we plan to return

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
Thank declan.kelly
Reviewed September 6, 2007

Stayed here a couple of times not overly impressed. First off, no internet access unless you register through T-mobile and pay $10/day. I guess the $12/day resort fee I noticed on my bill cannot cover internet access. Very disappointed in that. Charming area and it would have been nice to check out websites for local shops and restaurants.
Food is over-priced and very little selection. Plus, on one night, walked to other side of resort and discovered restaurant closed. The hotel staff didn't seemed fazed. Said he never knew what the restaurant schedule was going to be.
It would be nice also if rooms had a microwave. Our room had a toilet that was not secured into the floor. TV was very basic for a 4 or 5 star resort. 25 inch projection tv. Single cup coffee maker. Not even continental breakfast.
The pools are nice and well maintained. Very nice views. However, on my most recent stay, on a beautiful 85 degree day they power-washed the pool deck starting around noon. We had to move to another area because the noise was ridiculous.Staff exceptionally pleasant and the spa was wonderful.

Stayed: September 2007
2  Thank javabeans
Reviewed September 5, 2007

Looking for a short winter destination getway a short drive from our house and came upon this resort. Considering there is not much around there, it was a very nice resort. Valet parking upon driving up. The check in was a bit longer than expected becasue there was some convention of USDA people checking in and the automated check-in kiosk would not check us in. Room was nice and comfortable with a view over the Choptank river. Not much to say about the room neither over or under whelming, standard Hyatt fare. Ate at the Blue Point Prov., which was surprisingly more casual than I expected (people in jeans), food was very good, shuttle took us there and back without drama or wait. Basically a seafood place and it did it very well. Nice decor, though it has many large windows, no real view after dark (we were there in winter, I'm sure in Summer the view and sunsets are great). Also ate one nigh with light fare at Michener's Library bar. I really enjoyed the atmosphere of the bar, helpful servers, drinks and snacks provided a very enjoyable evening. Another night at the Watersedge grill (I think, it is the restaurant directly in the hotel), this was more formal than I expected, but very good (I preferred it over the Blue Point), great ceviche amuse bouch and a nice crab/shrimp dinner with a she-crab soup, all top shelf, went back that night to Michener's for drinks and desert. Fitness center was better than most. Really enjoyed the pool and hot tub (again it was march and nice to be there in the cold weather), I'm sure in summer the place is mobbed, but as a destination to go and do nothing it was great (cambridge didn't really seem to offer much, and St. Michael's even less (again in winter)). Really just enjoyed being at the resort. Great place to go for a few days and never have to leave the resort. Also had some spa treatments, nice massage, with a pleasant steam room, sauna and locker room facilities. My wife also had some spa treatments and thoroughly enjoyed them (who doesn't enjoy going to a spa!). Definately reommend and will return.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DJDxMKD
Reviewed August 30, 2007

This hotel is an amazing family get away. This is our second stay and we have booked for next year already. The resort has a great vibe . Service is terrific and the facilites are great. something for everyone ( GOLF , SPA, Kids program). The town of Easton is near by and has cute shops and many restuarants. The family mid week package is a great deal.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family