“Sketchy and RUDE.”

Dining options: Lunch
Cambridge, Maryland
“Sketchy and RUDE.”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Been here a few times now, and have similar experiences each time. I originally heard they have good subs, but I'd say average at best- not bad, but not anything to go out of the way for. Aside being overcharged and getting my orders wrong a few times (I didn't even WANT to go back to have it corrected) it's the craziness and chaos that has been the worst part to put up with every time. It's like a zoo in there between the disgruntled employees who resent taking my order or wiping down the counters but certainly enjoy complaining about their jobs and shouting to each other and their customers, and the loud, obnoxious customers cackling, screeching, and, during this last visit, fighting right there in the waiting area. Even an attempt at a quick pick-up is an uncomfortable and oddly long wait. Several tries, and it's always the same. I'm done with this dirty, sketchy joint.

3 Thank Jlynn79