Americas Best Value Inn
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$122
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn And Suites(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$96
$80
$229
Hotels.com
Oxford Inn(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$135
Hotels.com
$67
Hampton Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$135
$72
Tidewater Inn(Easton)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Quality Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$99
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Worst hotel I've ever stayed in. Smelled horrible, loud vacuuming in hallway at 6am, bathroom a mess. Terrible overall

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank Nick884
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I got the room online for $75. and when i got there he charged me $82. They have a HORRIBLE policy so that you have 10 minutes to check out your room and if you dont like it you will get refunded. i was 20 minutes late. Complained that the sheets had food on them, light was flickering all the time, air conditioner cut off every 3 minutes and was so creepy that my 4YO was crying because of the cat pee smell. Bad Place! DONT GO!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Blank158
Reviewed May 20, 2012

They only had smoking rooms availible. The bathroom light kept flickering the two days i was there. There was a fight the second night at 3:30am. Called front desk.and.they acted like i was disturbing them. Called at like 7am that same morning requesting a little later checkout since i was woke in the.middle of.the.night. i was told by front desk staff that they stick to 11am check out. I said ok. Just up to soak in the tub for a few before checkout and the bathroom light burned out while i was still in the tub.leaving.me in the pitch dark.

• Stayed: May 2012
5  Thank sweetguyinmd
Reviewed April 20, 2012

We booked this hotel when staying for a long weekend in Cambridge, Maryland the weekend of April 14th. We have stayed in hotels in cambridge a dozen times and had never stayed here. We booked it because of great rate and the 24 hour pool. WELL... the pool was under major construction and was empty and from the postings of other people it has been under construction for months, so was a little annoyed that they failed to mention this before or even during check in, they still have the sign out front stating 24 hour pool. OK, then there is the problem with no alarm clock nor coffee maker in room, seemed kinda odd. There was no handle on bureau (not that we needed to open it but just the point) and the bedding was horribly dingy and the pillows i swear had hair on them from the previous guest.

The beds were horrible uncomfortible, and the whole run was painted brick and looked like a jail cell. You think i am kidding, i am not. My husband perfered to sleep in his clothes on top of the bed. So you think $65 dollars a night you should get what you pay for but i have stayed in $65 dollar hotels before and have NEVER had these problems.

The almost perfect ending was the rather large drunk man sitting on the steps at 5:30 am as we attempted to leave the hotel. We checked out early. I just wanted to cry. I would have actually just slept in my truck had it not been 45 degrees out. The front desk people were very nice but the hotel was in need of being RAZED!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank PennsylvaniaJean
Reviewed July 9, 2011

This is the worse hotel that I have ever stayed in. It stinks. It's a horrible smell of mildew. Bleach, carpet cleaner and pine sol are badly needed.The need for remodeling or updating is an understatement. The ceiling is falling down in the batthrooms> My sister and I hhad a room each. We compared our need for repairs in each room, If you can avoid this place, I strongly suggest you do so. If the other hotels in Cambtidge are booked, stay in Easton.I've learned my lesson. The place should be condemned.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank JackieBlue1
abvicambridgemd, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn Cambridge, MD for your recent stay in our area.

1) Housekeeping received additional training regarding the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.

2) Maintenance was notified of the falling ceiling in the bathroom of the room assigned to you and instructed to fix it.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Americas Best Value Inn Cambridge, MD. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.