“Hometown visit”

Comfort Inn And Suites
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Cambridge
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Just back from a quick two day, one night visit to my home town. We stayed at the
Comfort Suites on Ocean Hwy. What a treat. The desk staff were extremely pleasant
and welcoming. Check in was effortless. We had a mini suite that was very nicely
appointed with fridge and microwave and a flat screen TV. The room was very clean
furnished with a king bed, sofa, matching chair, desk and chair. The breakfast room
was spacious and spotless. The breakfast was plentiful and fresh. And those of
us that frequent Choice hotels you will be pleased to know that the toasters really
worked. The location is easily accessible right on Route 50 west of town.

Room Tip: Room 208 is facing west and back from the highway. We had a beautiful sunset.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank virgilm53
Troy S, General Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for the time that you gave to us to write this review. We appreciate all feedback and are over joyed that we succeeded with meeting your expectations for your stay with us. I hope that we will get to see you again in the near future. Thanks!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Normally I stay at Hampton Inn or Hilton Garden Inn. But, I wanted to stay in Cambridge and neither of those properties exist in Cambridge. I chose this Comfort Inn & Suites based on its reviews. I must say, if all Comfort Inn & Suites were like this, I would stay at them more. The front desk staff was very friendly, even offering advice on what to see and do (I was there over the 4th of July weekend). My room was clean and quiet. My bed was beyond comfortable. I had a microwave and fridge in my room, too. I thought the rate was more than decent given it was a holiday weekend. There is nearby shopping and food, both sit down restaurants and fast food. I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

The Comfort Inn and Suites of Cambridge, Maryland thanks you for your review of our property. We are more than gracious of the compliments that you left for us. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future. Thank you and have a wonderful fall season!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stayed on a recent Weekday night. There were quests tailgating in the parking lot late at night and keeping people awake. The police showed up and the noise stopped but it took a while.

The rooms are clean though.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank travelbugmom2010
Troy S, General Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

I appreciate your honesty and thank you for your time for submitting this review. I have personally looked into this issue myself and have take all of the necessary steps to prevent such an issue again. I urge you to try us again in the future and see that this was not a stay indicative of our reputation for being a clean, friendly and quiet lodging experience,

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Glad we st,ayed here for the night because it was clean , comfortable and convenient. Good price from hotel website. The location is on the main road going to tHe eastern shore and local businesses are close by. Nice restaurants in the area. Friendly staff. Recommend this place.

Room Tip: We chose a room on the first floor and it was easy to access.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Troy S, General Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

We are pleased that we could meet your expectations during your past stay with us at our property. The Comfort Inn and Suites of Cambridge Maryland hopes to exceed your expectations next. We appreciate the review and your business. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn. The staff are helpful and friendly, very helpful in finding the airport in Salisbury. The rooms are clean and well kept. Very comfortable with a couch and chair in the room. Sometimes hotels are noisey and hard to sleep in, but our stay was quiet and restful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the time that you took to provide us with this feedback. We are certainly glad that you were able to get a great night of rest and that your stay was relaxing. Next time that you are in the area, stop by and see us again. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I wanted to thank the staff and GM for a great experience. You guys made my family reunion a hit with the family and friends who traveled from out of town and stayed at your establishment. I want to recognize Nicole, Tamika, Amber, & Troy for making my family feel special. Troy made sure we had a room available to entertain the children as needed during the evening. When I do come to Cambridge to visit I always stay here because it's super clean, friendly staff, and gives that all around family feeling!! Thanks again for the great experience!!!

Room Tip: I have stayed in the suite as well as the double room, both are great picks!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Chandra,

We always enjoy hosting the Chester Family during your annual reunion. Your family has become our family as well. Having guests such as yourself really makes this job that much more enjoyable. We are grateful and appreciative of your review. Thank you!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

In March 2013 we came to Cambridge for a wedding that was actually held at another hotel. Because we were staying more than one night and I was booking several rooms I went searching for a nice hotel that didn't break the bank. The Comfort Inn was not only affordable but was the perfect place. The rooms had recently been remodeled. They were updated, spacious, and clean. I had gotten the suite so we could have room to change however my daughter and her family's regualr room was just a nice with alot of room as well. The staff went out of their way to be accommodating the entire weekend. The day after the wedding some of our family had not gotten up yet before the breakfast area was closed but the staff offered to cook all new breakfast items before they checked out. (Although this was very thoughtful we didn't taken them up ont he offer.) I highly recommended this hotel to others for a short vacation or a nice stop to/from the beach. Would diffently stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

We appreciate this awesome review of our property. The fact that you enjoyed your stay as much as you did proves that My Staff and I accomplished our mission to provide complete guest satisfaction.We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cambridge
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge
#2 of 9 in Easton
St. Michaels Inn
St. Michaels Inn
#3 of 4 in St. Michaels

Been to Comfort Inn And Suites? Share your experiences!