“Perfect, couldn't have asked for more”

Comfort Inn And Suites
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Cambridge
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reno, Nevada
“Perfect, couldn't have asked for more”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Normally I stay at Hampton Inn or Hilton Garden Inn. But, I wanted to stay in Cambridge and neither of those properties exist in Cambridge. I chose this Comfort Inn & Suites based on its reviews. I must say, if all Comfort Inn & Suites were like this, I would stay at them more. The front desk staff was very friendly, even offering advice on what to see and do (I was there over the 4th of July weekend). My room was clean and quiet. My bed was beyond comfortable. I had a microwave and fridge in my room, too. I thought the rate was more than decent given it was a holiday weekend. There is nearby shopping and food, both sit down restaurants and fast food. I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Troy S, General Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
The Comfort Inn and Suites of Cambridge, Maryland thanks you for your review of our property. We are more than gracious of the compliments that you left for us. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future. Thank you and have a wonderful fall season!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Clarksville, Maryland, USA
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stayed on a recent Weekday night. There were quests tailgating in the parking lot late at night and keeping people awake. The police showed up and the noise stopped but it took a while.

The rooms are clean though.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank travelbugmom2010
Troy S, General Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
I appreciate your honesty and thank you for your time for submitting this review. I have personally looked into this issue myself and have take all of the necessary steps to prevent such an issue again. I urge you to try us again in the future and see that this was not a stay indicative of our reputation for being a clean, friendly and quiet lodging experience,
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Glad we st,ayed here for the night because it was clean , comfortable and convenient. Good price from hotel website. The location is on the main road going to tHe eastern shore and local businesses are close by. Nice restaurants in the area. Friendly staff. Recommend this place.

Room Tip: We chose a room on the first floor and it was easy to access.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Troy S, General Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
We are pleased that we could meet your expectations during your past stay with us at our property. The Comfort Inn and Suites of Cambridge Maryland hopes to exceed your expectations next. We appreciate the review and your business. We look forward to your next stay with us.
High Rolls Mountain Park, New Mexico
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn. The staff are helpful and friendly, very helpful in finding the airport in Salisbury. The rooms are clean and well kept. Very comfortable with a couch and chair in the room. Sometimes hotels are noisey and hard to sleep in, but our stay was quiet and restful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the time that you took to provide us with this feedback. We are certainly glad that you were able to get a great night of rest and that your stay was relaxing. Next time that you are in the area, stop by and see us again. We appreciate your business.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I wanted to thank the staff and GM for a great experience. You guys made my family reunion a hit with the family and friends who traveled from out of town and stayed at your establishment. I want to recognize Nicole, Tamika, Amber, & Troy for making my family feel special. Troy made sure we had a room available to entertain the children as needed during the evening. When I do come to Cambridge to visit I always stay here because it's super clean, friendly staff, and gives that all around family feeling!! Thanks again for the great experience!!!

Room Tip: I have stayed in the suite as well as the double room, both are great picks!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Chandra,

We always enjoy hosting the Chester Family during your annual reunion. Your family has become our family as well. Having guests such as yourself really makes this job that much more enjoyable. We are grateful and appreciative of your review. Thank you!
Severn, Maryland
Reviewed September 3, 2013

In March 2013 we came to Cambridge for a wedding that was actually held at another hotel. Because we were staying more than one night and I was booking several rooms I went searching for a nice hotel that didn't break the bank. The Comfort Inn was not only affordable but was the perfect place. The rooms had recently been remodeled. They were updated, spacious, and clean. I had gotten the suite so we could have room to change however my daughter and her family's regualr room was just a nice with alot of room as well. The staff went out of their way to be accommodating the entire weekend. The day after the wedding some of our family had not gotten up yet before the breakfast area was closed but the staff offered to cook all new breakfast items before they checked out. (Although this was very thoughtful we didn't taken them up ont he offer.) I highly recommended this hotel to others for a short vacation or a nice stop to/from the beach. Would diffently stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate this awesome review of our property. The fact that you enjoyed your stay as much as you did proves that My Staff and I accomplished our mission to provide complete guest satisfaction.We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I came upon this hotel last year when we were coming back from the beach and we were all tired and we needed to rest and the staff were great they really accomadated us as to what we needed and the free beakfast was awsome. When we decided to to go to the beach again we decided that we were going to stay in the same hotel again and the staff accomadated us again as to what our needs were again I would recomend this hotel to anyone and ocean is not that far off from where we stay and the staff also were very informational as to what to as as going sight seeing. Thank you againg so much for everything. Sharon Robinson

Room Tip: I dont have any adivice on that but if you do have a big traveling party with you than they do acco...
Green Features: the heat and air conditon are green and I did noticed a couple of other things that were eviromentally green
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Sharon,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us while in Cambridge, MD. We enjoyed having your family stay with us again. You all were very wonderful people to meet. The Comfort Inn & Suites of Cambridge, MD, hopes to see you again very soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cambridge
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge
#1 of 1 in Oxford
Hampton Inn Easton
Hampton Inn Easton
#2 of 9 in Easton

Been to Comfort Inn And Suites? Share your experiences!