“Pleasantly Surprised.”

Comfort Inn And Suites
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Cambridge
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Although expensive for Cambridge, a town not very desirable to stay in, the rooms and lobby area were very clean and comfortable and the staff very attentive, friendly, and professional. This was quite refreshing after having to leave another hotel of this chain in Easton because of the bugs in the room. The only issue we had was the loud bull frogs in back of hotel that kept my husband awake. Thankfully, they moved us.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank traveler21613
Troy S, Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete this Trip Advisor survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Troy Smith
Comfort Inn and Suites

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Having been disappointed by another hotel down the road, I recently tried the Comfort Inn in Cambridge. It was a pleasant surprise. A good clean room at a reasonable price, and an excellent breakfast. A front desk that was constantly attended, with a friendly staff who greeted me warmly on checking in and each time I passed through the lobby, and who dealt with a couple of requests and minor problems promptly. This would be my first choice if I need to stay in the Cambridge area again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PVA421

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate all feedback that we can receive to better serve our guests in the future. It is only through the insight of the guests that we get to truly see how we perform for our guests. We hope to serve you in the future. Thank you for your patronage.

Troy Smith
Comfort Inn and Suites

Reviewed June 5, 2013

While Cambridge isn't as nice as Easton, Oxford or St. Michael's it does in a pinch.
Property seems pretty new, but its pool was surprisingly run down.
At $130/night it seemed pricey for the area (on the highway), but it was the weekend.
A perefectly decent stay at a decent property.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Margesmister
Troy S, Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review of your stay at our property. We regret the fact that our pool room did not meet your expectations and we have forwarded your review to our maintenance department. We appreciate the fact that we were your choice for accommodations and hope to serve you in the future.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have been here since March 24th and Troy and his staff have made this long stay a pleasure. Every one of the staff from the GM to the housekeepers have been nothing but friendly, professional, and extremely helpful. I would recommend this hotel to everyone that I know. From the lobby to the room, everything is always clean. The beds are very comfortable and you can't beat the TV channels that are offered. Overall, I have to say that this is one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed in, and I have been traveling for over 17 years. Thanks Troy and your great staff!

Room Tip: Rooms on back side of hotel on first floor you will hear bull frogs all night from the pond in back...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TravelinHokieFan
Troy S, Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

We thank you for the time that you have taken to provide us with feedback. We are more than pleased with your level of enjoyment of our property and hope to have you stay with us again very shortly.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

The hotel lobby and the room were extremely clean and very nice. The breakfast in the morning had more than my husband and I expected (cereal, coffee, juice, muffins, danishes, bagels, toast, waffles, eggs, sausage, tater tots, yogurt, and hard boiled eggs) and it was very good. Also, the attendant at the breakfast was very sweet and accomodating. The hotel was located less than 5 miles from everywhere we planned to visit in Cambridge. We also loved that this hotel was pet friendly! The only reason I did not give this hotel an "excellent" rating was because the indoor pool was "closed for maintenance" when we went which was dissapointing. Other than that, it was a great facility!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Katy H

Thank you for the review that you have take the time to submit for your past stay with us. We are glad that we met your expectations and you were pleased with your stay. We wish to serve you as our guest in the future and ensure that we will attempt to exceed your expectations on the next stay.

Thank you!!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I like to stay here when I come up to see my family (I love them, but I can only tolerate so much of them in a single day). I have never had a problem with my rooms, the hotel is right on the highway outside of town and I can get anywhere quickly, and the breakfast is a nice touch. I even bring my dog since I feel guilty leaving him a home. The first couple of times coming here I ignored the pool, but now I've gotten into a habit of swimming every night. It makes sleeping a lot easier.
The biggest stand out for me is the staff. I had to go to Radioshack because my phone's charging cable broke. I mentioned it to the front desk on the way out and they stopped me and rummaged through their lost and found bin and pulled out a cable for my phone. I was really surprised by that little sign of care in the people working there. Those are the kind of reasons you come back to a place.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Pentaro
Troy S, Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

We thank you for the wonderful review that you posted for us. When we see reviews like this, it proves to us that all of the hard work and effort that we put into providing you the absolute best in accommodations, have paid off. We encourage you to return to our property every time that you are here. We will always strive to provide consistent, friendly service and clean rooms. Thank you for staying at the Comfort Inn and Suites, Cambridge, Maryland.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I had an excellent experience here. The staff was friendly and very helpful as I had a baby with me.The rooms were excellent and very clean.I would stay there anytime.I always choose a Choice hotel when traveling.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank nanamcgee

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate the time that you have spent to let us know about your recent stay with us. I am glad that you have enjoyed your visit here. Please call us again for your next stay. We are always glad to have you with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cambridge
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge
Oxford Inn
#1 of 1 in Oxford
16 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Easton

Been to Comfort Inn And Suites? Share your experiences!