“"Great hotel. Great Staff"”

Comfort Inn And Suites
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Cambridge
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for our 2012 family reunion and it was a great experience. The rooms we're nice. The staff was friendly, attentive, and went the extra mile to make sure our stay was as comfortable and pleasant as possible. They really lived up to their name. We'll be sure to be back for 2013's reunion.

1  Thank Ishmel F

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stopped at over 7 hotels on the way home from the beach before we found availability here. The front desk person was amazingly helpful and cheerful! I had no idea that they had a 2 king bed option and was thrilled they had full breakfast available. I was traveling with kids and he directed them to the pool. Room was recently redone, super clean, and included a ton of pillows. We own a bed and breakfast and rarely stay at hotels, but are now converted. In the morning, we were greeted by friendly women in the dining area. We arrived as they were closing but they even brought out a fresh carafe of coffee when they discovered the other was empty. We expect this type of care at a B&B, but were amazed you could find it at a chain hotel. We stayed at a different chain the prior evening and would never consider staying somewhere else again. In addition, when we arrived home, I had two messages, I had forgotten my spare keys, and they're mailing them this morning. We loved Jason and the entire staff....

Room Tip: Ask about the double king rooms, worth the extra $10....
1  Thank Michele D
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We stayed a night here before day of activites in St. Michaels. I booked two rooms online through the Choice program. Due to the type of online special I booked, the front desk said they were unable to make any changes to our rooms. I reserved 2 rooms- 1 King bed each. They had us on separate floors even though I booked both rooms in one reservation...you would think they would know we were traveling as a group and would want to be near each other. In this case it was myself and husband in one room and my daughter, son in law and 2 year old grandson in the other. Other then having to hit the elevators each time we needed to get together, the acomodations were adequate. The breakfast was good and having coffee available all day was a nice touch. The rooms were clean--the halls had a strong smell of cleaner/freshner. Our room was very hot while my daughter's room was quite cold despite our efforts to adjust the temps. My grandson and daughter used the pool, but only briefly as the water was rather cold. We had a bull frog or two whose home was in the pond outside our side of the hotel keep us wake all night. When I complained to my daughter the next morning, she said that they had been disturbed by the noise as well. Seems like even nature was against us on this trip. Despite our troubles, the staff was friendly and attentive, especially Oshea.

Room Tip: Be sure to book a room away from the noisy pond.
1  Thank centralPALynn
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Stayed here previously, always satisfied. Extremely clean, staff very friendly and helpful with dining suggestions, etc. Will return. The room price was affordable. Easy access from RT. 50. This location is good for St. Michaels and Tilghman areas. Only summertime drawback is the lack of an outdoor pool. Try this Comfort Inn, you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Marty D
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites about a week ago as a getway for my 45th birthday and was extremely pleased with everything. Upon arrival, Jason welcomed my husband and I with a big smile and had a helpful attitude. He even told us to how close the beach was and suggested we go there to relax. The following day Tamiko greeted us for breakfast and was also very pleasant and helpful. I plan to stay at this hotel again real soon because of the hospitality alone.

2  Thank M B
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We called later in the evening, and Jason saved the day. He fixed us up with a delicious dinner at a the Cambridge Diner nearby....and when we arrived he was Mr. Efficient , Mr. Helpful, and all around great recreation specialist. I can't say enough good about this motel. It easily fits within the standards of the Choice group, yes, surpasses the mean. The property is newer, there is some kind of lake in the back, guests were watching the Olympics in the lobby...all around the vibe was relaxed and pleasant. The room was immaculate, beds were great, and I can't think of anything that did not meet our expectations. If you want outstanding accommodations at a very affordable rate, don't look further. This is the place.

2  Thank nurseintheair
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I was recenlty trying to book a large group for a softball tournament. The manager at this hotel, Troy, made this booking easy and comfortable. He was true to his word, and even left me his private cell phone number to call him if needed. Although we ultimately were unable to stay, I felt his tremendous efforts should be acknowledged.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank bestnest6
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cambridge
Days Inn & Suites Cambridge
Oxford Inn
Oxford Inn
#1 of 1 in Oxford
Holiday Inn Express Easton

Been to Comfort Inn And Suites? Share your experiences!