Comfort Inn And Suites
$76
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$102
$97
HIExpress.com
$65
$199
Oxford Inn(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$110
$63
Hampton Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$145
Hampton.com
$72
Tidewater Inn(Easton)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Travelocity
Quality Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$94
QualityInn
All reviewseastern shoreroom was cleanfront deskair unitplace to stayindoor poolking bedadjacent roomsother hotelseggs and sausagecambridge areayogurtnice breakfastflat screen tvextended staystayed one nightup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Cambridge Maryland for the Ironman Triathalon and I have to say this is the best stay that I have had in the 4 years that I have been coming to it. Troy was more than accommodating and his staff was very easy to deal with. The breakfast staff even set up a lite breakfast for the runners who were up at 4 am.....I have already booked here for next year!!! Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank runner20715
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I have stayed at this property on several occasions over the last five years most recently last week. Believe me when I say it has gone seriously downhill. The fact that the rooms are dirty and dated is a secondary concern. The primary issue I experiences involves poorly trained aggressive staff. Prior to my checkout time a staff member started banging on my door and started yelling through the door that I needed to vacate the room for another customer. The staff member even attempted to enter the room while I was clearly still in the room and not dressed. I raised my concerns to the management including both the manager on duty and the hotel manager (Valerie). They were absolutely non responsive and rude.

There are numerous options nearby that are much cleaner with much nicer staff. I would suggest staying away from this property.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We were working on a job 90 miles from home so we decided to stay in the area without spending too much money. We found the rates to be very competive but the hotel above average...win-win.

There was a diner down the street full of locals so we tried it out and we got more food then we could eat and it had a bar...all within easy walking distance from the hotel.

Room Tip: Book a room facing the pond and the gentle singing of the bull frogs will put you to sleep :)
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Dan F
Valerie G, General Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2012

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the kind words, our staff works very hard to make your stay a great one and please come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Found this hotel thru AAA Pet Book...Very polite and friendly people working the desk. Lady was very pleasent and professional.. Rooms very clean and very good HOT breakfast....

Room Tip: we had roon 101 great with dog...next to side exit
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank william t

To all our pet loving guests remember the next time you travel you won't have to leave your dog at home because we love our furry friends here at the Comfort Inn and Suites of Cambridge.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

My sister and I stayed here on a recent Saturday night when lots of other hotels in the Easton, Md., area were booked up. It's clean, comfortable and the breakfast options are not bad for a "freebie." It's a short driving distance from town, where Jimmie & Sooks Raw Bar was recommended for dinner. (Good choice.)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family