Comfort Inn And Suites
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$113
$65
Oxford Inn(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$135
$67
Hampton Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$135
Hampton.com
$72
Tidewater Inn(Easton)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Quality Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$99
All reviewseastern shoreroom was cleanfront deskair unitplace to stayindoor poolking bedadjacent roomsother hotelseggs and sausagecambridge areayogurtnice breakfastflat screen tvextended staystayed one nightup to date
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Found this hotel thru AAA Pet Book...Very polite and friendly people working the desk. Lady was very pleasent and professional.. Rooms very clean and very good HOT breakfast....

Room Tip: we had roon 101 great with dog...next to side exit
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank william t
Valerie G, General Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2012

To all our pet loving guests remember the next time you travel you won't have to leave your dog at home because we love our furry friends here at the Comfort Inn and Suites of Cambridge.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

My sister and I stayed here on a recent Saturday night when lots of other hotels in the Easton, Md., area were booked up. It's clean, comfortable and the breakfast options are not bad for a "freebie." It's a short driving distance from town, where Jimmie & Sooks Raw Bar was recommended for dinner. (Good choice.)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Deborah J
Reviewed April 21, 2012

My family and I took a short vacation over spring break to walk the Black water refuge. We choose this hotel because it is the newest in the area and we we not disapointed. This is a great place, clean, spacious, beautiful rooms and the breakfast was great. My kids are very picky eaters but the breakfast choices made it very easy for them to find something they liked. The pool was also a big hit with everyone, and the staff is professional and extremely helpful. I would recommend this hotel to everyone and we will certainly be back soon!

Stayed: April 2012
5  Thank Joanne H
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I spent one night here this week when visiting the Blackwater Wildlife Refuge. Hotel was very clean and comfortable and staff was pleasant and helpful. New ownership is in process of deep-cleaning all rooms to remove any lingering smoke odors from the past (hotel is now 100% smoke free). I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
7  Thank Caroline S
gmmd228, General Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2012

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, please come back and stay with us again. Since October we are under new ownership and management, we have made some great changes. Our sparkling pool has a brand new heater, we serve a complementary hot breakfast complete with fresh brewed coffee, homemade waffles, sausage, scrambled eggs, bagels, assorted cereals, fresh fruit and much more. We are in a great location, convenient to all the sights here in Cambridge.
Our staff looks forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed January 4, 2012

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Cambridge, MD after having a horrible experience back in June. I swore I would never come back however, I like the Comfort Inn brand and their beds help me sleep when I am on the road. I have to say, whatever they did to change, KEEP IT UP! I was greeted by a friendly staff, great accomodations and the WHOLE HOTEL is smoke free now. It's like night and day from the last time I stayed here. I could tell that it was a chang in the staff as all of the rude employees were MIA this time. Hopefully THOSE employess are missing from the business of hospiltality. Book now, Great STAY!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business