“A Little Bit of Everything”
Review of Bay Country Shop

Bay Country Shop
Ranked #2 of 8 Shopping in Cambridge
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I travel to Cambridge for work and stay at the Holiday Inn next door, and every time I go to Cambridge I visit this shop. I always buy something. Last time I bought my daughter a blazer that was 50 percent off, a mug for our friends in England and a bar of soap. So as you can see, they have all different kinds of stuff. If you need a gift, you can probably find one in this store.

1  Thank OneSmartwriter

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Everything you need for shopping the area. Eastern Shore Maryland .Best place in Cambridge to shop. Clothing gifts art and decoys.

2  Thank wendycollins2014
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Very cute shop! Full of pictures, clothes and adorable gifts. I'm glad I stopped with my dad on our family vacation.

2  Thank AshNAndrascik
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Bay Country Shop is a great place to shop for one of a kind Uniquely Eastern Shore gifts. They have many nautical themed items for water & boat lovers. Love the Blue Crab lamps.
Tim F.

1  Thank Tim F
See more reviews
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Wonderful place to shop. 2nd time customer. Great customer service and assistance. Definitely worth the stop in whether you live in town or are passing through on your way to the beach! you won't regret it!

1  Thank hholley