“Eagleman”

Ranked #5 of 5 Cambridge B&B and Inns
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Eagleman”
Reviewed October 12, 2010

My brother, a friend and I travelled to Cambridge from Ireland for the Ironman 70.3 Eagleman race in June. We needed somewhere close to the race venue, space for three bicycles and breakfast at 6am. The owner Lee Green was just a great host. Nothing was a problem and the house was comfortable and very reasonable. It was like home from home.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends

Lusby, Maryland
Reviewed July 26, 2010

After you get settled in you can't believe how much you feel like you're at home, only without all the house work. Lee is veery hospitable. You will feel as though she's family by the time you leave. Take the time to talk with her, she has the most amazing stories to tell. Very interesting! Most enjoyable! Lee, Thanks for the great visit.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
illinois
Reviewed June 7, 2010

We had an excellent stay at this B & B. Nice quiet room, comfortable bed, excellent breakfast. The owner Lee Green is very welcoming and helpful. We spent a nice evening relaxing and reading on the porch and took a nice walk a block or so away along the water. We also strolled to the nearby historical house. This B & B is in a neighborhood, not in the middle of town. With a car we based here and easily explored the historic little towns and beautiful scenary of this area. Lee served us some delicious strawberries and melon that the area is famous for for breakfast. She passed along some excellent tips and got us a discount at a local crab restaurant on the harbor. I highly recommend this comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
West Chester,PA
Reviewed October 5, 2009

After a long day of travel, arriving at the Kliiarny was just perfect. The proprietor was welcoming and the room was clean and had everything required for a restful night. The bed was so comfortable and the area is peaceful and quiet. The Choptank river at the end of the street was beautiful. Help with directions the next morning and a good breakfast completed the visit.
And I got to meet the Duchess of Killarney

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
Rockville, MD
Reviewed September 22, 2009

I was in town 3 weeks on a business trip and found this to be an ideal location to access Easton, Salisbury and Ocean City for my Business meetings. The room was very nicely decorated and felt very homey. It was nice having a private entrance to come and go as my meeting schedule demanded. Lee & George were very friendly and accommodating to my food preference and needs. I plan to stay at the Killarney B Inn B if my work or pleasure brings me here to the Eastern Shore again.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
md
Reviewed May 29, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend
I'm from Cambridge and for as long as I've been alive my family has always held our family reunion here. I've always stayed with family and the past years at hotels. The first b inn b and guess what because of this experience we will always look into a b inn b. Lee and George are cool down home folks. Friendly, nice
warm and very accomadating. Nice dog

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — I don't own the property
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cambridge
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge
St. Michaels Inn
St. Michaels Inn
#3 of 4 in St. Michaels
Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond

Been to Killarney B Inn B? Share your experiences!