“Staffing concerns”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed October 11, 2012

While the service was acceptable the attitude and the disposition of the take out are and the younger female bartender leave a lot to be desired. The food was the same as most outbacks, but the service left you wanting more!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This restaurant is about 3 miles from the house and we have not been for some time due to 2 previous bad experiences. My wife went with some friends last week and she said they all had a great time and the food and service was good. So I thought I would give it another go, Mistake..
We arrived at 18:40 and were seated by 19:00 placed our order of a Chicken salad, a 8oz fillet with snow crabs legs and a kids meal for my son. We then waited just over 40 mins for the food to arrive my first impression was where was the rest of my steak it was tiny !! definitely not an 8oz. I ordered it medium rare and it was medium. My wife (almost vegetarian she only eats chicken and white fish)had asked for a Chicken salad with no bacon, it arrived with bacon she told the server who took it away and brought it back after about 5 mins. She started eating it discover pieces of bacon in it they had clearly just picked some of it off rather than prepare a fresh salad...Lazy... The waitress was very young and although polite seemed a little to inexperienced when it came to complaints, we asked for the manager who apologized and took the salad of the bill. She did offer to make a fresh salad but by that time we just wanted to leave I didn't even mention the steak. Sorry Outback but we will not return to this location, it's Texas Roadhouse just down the road for us. So much for a nice Birthday dinner !!!!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Outback is across the street from the hotel. We walked in and got seated immediately. The service was good. The food was Outback standard. We ate well, we were served politely and quickly, and we were back at the hotel relaxing 90-minutes later.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

When we want a good steak we always go to Outback and order the Victoria Filet which is great.
I lived in Victoria Australia so it brings back nice memories of the great steaks there Downunder.
The service is good but it can get a little loud when the place is full.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

With several other steakhouses in and around this area, we are finding that Outback is no longer the best steakhouse in town. Although food selections are ok the prices are out of whack. Service didn't seem to be the greatest either. Last time I was there I had to send my steak back three times before they got it right.