“Not the best Ruby Tuesdays visit ever”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #43 of 53 Restaurants in California
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Ruby Tuesdays is typically constant anywhere you go. But service here today was NOT good. Had to wait to drinks ("bar backed up"), waitress brought wrong meal ("I am sorry I put in for the wrong gumbo" ... Don't recall seeing multiple gumbos on the menu. The original "gumbo" she brought was on noodles with a creamy white looking sauce). Having to wait for meal to be redone meant I had to share my meal which was an appetizer while waiting for other meal to be corrected and second drink didn't come until after I was done eating even though I ordered it when I placed order. When it came my husband was pleased with taste of gumbo. Waitress was nice .. So that's a plus. They took off one of our appetizers to make up for problems (felt insulting given the length of wait for everything and wrong meal). Also FYI appetizers at bar (two feet from us) were $5 but we couldn't get the same rate even though we could see the sign and touch the folks sitting at the bar. We did ask FYI. The whole experience wasn't making me want to come back with so many other resteraunt choices nearby.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I got the chicken tenderloins, which were cooked too crisp. I did not particularly care for the new meno. Worst of all is that they have completely changed their famous salad bar and it doesn't compare to what it used to be. Many items have been taken off of it. Prices are average and wait staff was good.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

A group of us go almost every Friday evening to have dinner and we love it. The service is exceptional, the salad bar is well stocked, and the food is very good. The menu changes from time to time, but the selections are always delicious and well-priced.