“Like Mom's cooking”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #6 of 51 Restaurants in California
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I love to go here for a home style meal that I don't have to make myself. The food is hearty and very good and the service is excellent. The decor in the dining room is fun to look at. Makes for some interesting conversation and jogs a few memories! Love the country atmosphere and decor and the little shop is a treat in itself!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

The food is always good and the gals and guys that wait on me always nice and try to please. I love the Fire Place, especially when the logs are lit and feel the warmth is nice on a cold day.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Went here with my children. I won't be returning. The food was cold, it didn't taste good and our waitress was useless. We liked the store better than the restaurant.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

The Cracker Barrel is always a great place to stop and eat. Now, we even have one in our small town since they have decided to open stores beyond the Interstates. This is the place for some great down home cookin'. If you're dissatisfied in any fashion with your meal, they will try to make it right for you. Get there early because there's usually a wait to get in. If you have to wait though, you can always browse through the myriad of things they have in their front room area. Old time candies, trinkets, CD's, stuffed animals and so many other things are available. I can say without any uncertainty, you will enjoy your meal at Cracker Barrel.

1  Thank hughesjm
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I have had chicken & dumplings in other stores very good
TWICE now at Calif MD store they serve slop. There WAS NO FORMED DUMPLINGS just mush white mess.
What are they doing wrong.
Husband had steak . Served COLD.
Seemed under staffed.
PLEASE HELP THIS STORE ! I have always enjoyed cracker Barrel on the road. Now we have one local and I am VERY DISAPPOINTED